How do I get Netflix to send me the ENHANCED Star Trek original series?

I have a standard DVD player. I knew the enhanced (new FX shots and graphical tidy-ups) had been released recently and wanted to start getting them thru Netflix. I put two 2 of the 1st season discs in my queue, and they just arrived today. Alas they are the older discs, and not the enhanced ones. So I went back to Netflix’s site, set my preferences to HD-DVD (because the new enhanced discs are double sided dual purpose, so I can still watch them in the old DVD format), but I cannot for the life of me locate them. Do I have to sacrifice a virgin and do a funky little dance to find out where Netflix is hiding them, or am I just dense?

I don’t think these have been released on DVD yet. I don’t think they have even finished refurbishing and airing all the original series episodes yet.

Nope, already out.

Okay, I guess I’ll do what I should have done in the first place, and email an admin over at Netflix.

Yep, the first season is out;

I don’t see that Netflix has these yet though. There used to be a place on the Netflix site to click to request that they stock a DVD, but I looked for this recently and couldn’t find it.

Q: How do I get Netflix to send me the ENHANCED Star Trek original series?

A: Rent them from your local independent video store.