Inspired by the other poll, I present the following:
When you order French fries from the drive-through, how far can you get before you eat at least one French fry (or maybe all of them)?
- Before my car starts moving from the drive-through window,
- Before I enter the public street at the end of the drive-through lane.
- Soon after I am driving on a public street.
- Well after I leave the restaurant but before I arrive at my destination.
- When I arrive at my destination but before I get out of my car.
- I never eat any fries before I sit down to eat my entire meal.
- I always buy an extra order of fries just for the trip.
- Other (please explain).