How has the disgraced, CONVICTED FELON, former but once again President Trump pissed you off today? (Part 2)

'Zactly. Mnemonic real words are great ways to remember stuff that has no ordering. Lakes along a river are not that kind of thing. You need either a phrase, or a nonce word that you can mispronounce in a memorable way.

Shouldn’t it be SMHEO?

Whoops. Ninja’d by LSLGuy.

Shaking My Head’s Ears Off

I keep checking this thread, expecting to see the twat tweet something completely inappropriate about Dolly’s death yesterday.

Quite the opposite; the president ordered flags at half-staff to honor her.

Does no-one remember MOSHE Dayan?

Yes, indeed. I totally agree with you:

I think the current renamings are merely to get people used to the idea that he can rename things whenever he wants with zero oversight or pushback.

(Which is completely antithetical to how the country is supposed to be run. Where the hell is Congress? And the courts? How did we end up in an elected dictatorship?)

Beautiful aren’t they?

That’s the big question, isn’t it?

Counting their money from insider trades.

Meeting secretly with Jared Kushner.

Text lingo will soon eliminate basic English….Thanks to the leadership of Miss WWE McMahon, she does have a degree East Carolina in French which obviously what Trump felt was lacking in schools today!

Trump says that Dolly Parton “really liked me”, but didn’t want to say it our loud because she feared losing fans

I may go to hell for saying this, but how much do you want to bet that Trump won’t say that Tim Curry “really liked me”.?

I’m actually a little impressed. Even Trump realizes he can’t openly insult Dolly Parton without consequence, despite turning down the Medal of Freedom from him twice.

Sounds like my niece and nephew learning as soon as they could spell what the name of their hometown – Moorpark – was spelled backward.

I was born/raised in California, and I learned the HOMES mnemonic. But there are tons of Midwesterners here.

That’s disgusting.

The overlap between Dolly Parton fans and MAGAts is rather large. He still likes his cheering section to be both big and noisy.

She turned it down once from Trump, once from Biden.

That is awesome!

I learned “Supeior, Michigan, Huron, Erie, Ontario.”