How has the disgraced, CONVICTED FELON, former but once again President Trump pissed you off today? (Part 2)

I like the name “Trumpaphilia” it has a certain ring (of truth) to it.

Which will now have to be changed to Stupid Man Hates Every American thanks to Trump.

You know how Trump has no bottom to how low he can go? The Onion has no top. Bravo!

I’ll admit the only reason I can remember which one is Lake Erie is by knowing where the city of Erie, PA is.

For the record, it’s still debatable whether there are four Great Lakes or five, depending on whether you consider Lakes Michigan and Huron one lake or two:

We got bumper stickers around here that claim “There is only ONE Great Lake… Tahoe”

Maybe 20 years ago. Now it’s Lake HolyShitThereAreTooManyPeopleHere!

There was an effort in New York to have Lake Champlain officially recognized as one of the Great Lakes. (I believe it was to gain access to some environmental funding.) It never took off.

If we’re allowed to rename things at will, can we change the President’s name to Donald Trepstein?

Only the mad king Trump is allowed to rename things at will. And be exempt from criminal consequences for anything ever. Nice deal.

Another popular bumper sticker is “Welcome to Tahoe! Now LEAVE!”

LOL, it’s not working.

Actually, it did take off, it just crashed back down 18 days later.

“Lake Champlain briefly became the nation’s sixth Great Lake on March 6, 1998, when President Clinton signed Senate Bill 927. This bill, which was led by U.S. Senator Patrick Leahy of Vermont and reauthorized the National Sea Grant Program, contained a line declaring Lake Champlain to be a Great Lake. This status enabled its neighboring states to apply for additional federal research and education funds allocated to these national resources. However, following a small uproar, the Great Lake status was rescinded on March 24 (although New York and Vermont universities continue to receive funds to monitor and study the lake).”

That, and also their status as distractions (mainly from Epstein and Iran, but also from the economy).

When you have no shame, the number of distractions you can come up with is practically without limits. Renaming things can work for months. Then there’s declaring “National Day of Respect for White Men” and hundreds of other possible National Days. Move on to ribbon-cutting ceremonies for questionable projects (e.g. a new statue of John Wilkes Booth to be unveiled near the Lincoln Memorial).

He can keep this up for years. (If he has years.)

Well, if he renames a state to “Donalida”, who will even notice?

It says a lot about Trump that you can post something like this and I have to check to see if it’s a joke or not.

Yup. This. In fifth grade.

I’m starting to feel like I was one of the few people who never learned HOMES. Maybe I was just a bad student?

Certainly better than the President.

Well, it’s a shame (heh, SHAME, that is) that you just learned the HOMES mnemonic, only for it to now be rendered invalid.