How has the disgraced, CONVICTED FELON, former but once again President Trump pissed you off today? (Part 2)

I’ll be dead in the cold, cold ground before I recognize the Gulf of America, Lake America, or Missouri.

How did Missouri get into this company?

I used to see that one here about California maybe thirty years ago?)

Missouri knows what it did.

GALAM?

Well, you’re free to leave anytime.

Missouri may know what it did but Trumptopia (formerly Florida) did it first

Just wanted to point out that we were taught the HOMES acronym in school, and that’s Washington State public schools. I still remember it today, though it’s nothing more than trivia really. It’s not like it’s something that has any direct relevance for me or most Washingtonians.

I never learned the “HOMES” acronym for the Great Lakes names (as I said upthread, I find a more logically arranged mnemonic like “Super Man Helps Every One” more useful for remembering the names as well as the relative positions), and I kind of resent all you people for inadvertently making me learn it now. It’s really not very helpful! Stop reminding me of it! :enraged_face: :grin:

As noted by inference you need more steeping in the tea pot of throwaway pop culture.

Trump wants to give away part of Yosemite National Park.

Trump probably wants to fuck over Yosemite because that word stopped his dumb ass in his tracks when he encountered it reading from a teleprompter.

Heh. Even Donald likely wouldn’t want to honor a Presidential assassin.

(Though there IS the theory that the shooter at the Butler rally, possibly manipulated into it, bought Donald hundreds of thousands of votes…)

It was a speech on paper and not a teleprompter, but he’s still a dumbass.

Dozens of Trees Quietly Toppled in D.C. Without Court Approval Ahead of Trump’s New Golf Course Makeover

It’s OK, though. It’s routine maintenance. Yep. Routine. Trump: ‘Waddya gonna do? They’re already cut down! Now there’s no reason not to let me do what I want! You should be happy I didn’t chop down all of the trees! You should be thanking me!’

FREEDOM FUELS/GAS. Many suspected a fraud (besides loser Donny) was behind the cheap gas.

Trump is rapidly backing away from the “Freedom Fuel” gas station network that he touted in July, when he claimed gas station prices were being inflated.

Emerging now that the company, which was formed by GOP donors, had acquired the fuel from fraudulent wholesalers, who bought a large tranche of gasoline but didn’t pay for it.

They are now being sued for $4M by the refinery. You just knew that something wasn’t right with this, and if Trump is involved, someone is getting screwed somewhere.

https://www.politico.com/news/2026/08/28/lawsuit-freedom-fuel-gas-stations-trump-01055248

Nice phrasing. You very well know how Missouri feels about company.

Trump’s EPA approves carcinogenic forever chemical as an herbicide in agriculture.

Dammit dammit DAMMIT!

… but yet nobody has standing to dispute the action?

Yet another example of “when the president does it, that means that it is not illegal”.