How has the disgraced, CONVICTED FELON, former but once again President Trump pissed you off today? (Part 2)

Hypothetically a page (using large font) made up of nothing but “Trump is admired by all Polls saying otherwise are fake News saying otherwise is fake Everyone loves Trump Trump rules” etc. would be given proper attention by His Insecurity. More so if there were lovely photos of that Wonderful Face interspersed.

Who would be surprised if this were his literal thought process???

Donald and Pete Hegseth may well be proven to be closet cases, in the fullness of time.

They like grabbing females but that’s more about the Power than about actual attraction to the females. The Power impresses other males, who are the entities that actually interest D&P (I strongly suspect).

I can do anything I want! Admire me, guys!!!

Yeah, but Trump’s is probably autographed.

In Sharpie.

Gold Sharpie.

I had to look up the word.

The German word Struwwel implies hair tangled like barbed wire or messy tufts, making Struwwelpeter roughly mean “Peter in disarray” or “Shaggy Peter”.

The prefix “struwwel” was throwing me, but it’s written by Dr. Screaming-maker, if by thirty year unused German is right.

My 40-year-old German says ‘Dr. Horror’.

That would be a better translation. I was just following the word, and not going pat the literal.

That is a cool name, Dr. Horror.

He had to make a big deal of coming to Chicago and showboating at the President’s Cup golf tournament at Medinah. He caused a huge logistical problem and put many people at possible risk but, of course, his ego is far more important than those petty concerns.

The golfing world is one of the worst offenders when it comes to kissing Trump’s ass. They’re worse than NASCAR, or southern college football teams.

Often translated as “Shockheader Peter”. I actually saw a copy of this (the Hitler one, not the original Peter one) in a used bookstore window but sadly they were closed.

Anyway - Trump. Whatever he’s done or said today will likely pissed me off once I hear about it. Or at least exasperate me that people still support this crumbling avatar of moral bankruptcy.

? “Shock-headed”?

Stupid typo.

Yes, “shock-headed”. As in “having a shock or thick untidy mass of hair on the head”.

(Readers of Alan Moore’s Top 10 comic may be familiar with a more literal interpretation of the phrase. )

I don’t think Trump has enough hair, untidy or otherwise, to qualify for the description, although he’s more than shocking enough as it is.

Dr. Horror’s House of Terror, perhaps?

At Powell’s Books in Portland, I saw a copy of Golfing for Cats with a big swastika on the cover. I already had a copy.

How did Trump piss me off? Maybe by shoving Hatch Act violations in my face while I’m trying to enjoy football games.

A White House spokesperson defended the ads as “public service announcements” intended to remind “Americans to love their country and understand what makes it worth defending, at home, at our borders, and abroad.”

“The ad is educational and unapologetically patriotic. We should be proud of our country,” the spokesperson said.

But the ads mirror the messages Republicans are voicing on the campaign trail ahead of November’s midterm election. Many are attempting to brand Democrats as “communists,” while touting legislative victories like the “One, Big, Beautiful Bill” law that cut taxes — both major themes of the ad.

Boy, it sure is nice to be able to spend taxpayer money on political ads.

That ad has cost taxpayers more than $362,000 so far, airing during NFL football games on Sunday and during “Fox News Sunday,” according to AdImpact.

What a childishly DELUSIONAL fuckhead this US president is, expecting Canada to say “sorry” for all this tariff stuff.

What a fucking joke you are, sir.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No, no, no

You lead with the ‘Sir’. That’s how you know they respect what a fucking joke he is

You know you have fucked up when Canadians won’t say “sorry”.

Yep. Here’s your internet, you won it today.