Yay! That’s my first one! ![]()
Donald Trump apparently is still renaming places. This time it’s the country.
He signed an official document where his title was “President of the Unites States”.
Ironically the document in which the name of the country was misspelled was a proclamation on Super Intelligence.
Ha Ha Ha it is to laugh. Uproariously. ![]()
And here’s his post on Untruth Social, with an image of the document.
Donny Dipshit strikes again!
I wonder how many decades it’s been since we’ve all given up on telling people spellcheck is not perfect (if they even use it in the first place) or a substitute for actual copyediting
Watch for Republicans to start using the term “Unites States” in a dumb attempt to cover for the moron.
In the first place, I’m not giving the America-hating fuckstick a click, so I enlarged the image, only to find that the misspelling isn’t there.
Secondly, I did find the term “White House Accord.”
“Accord” with whom?
If you want to see his posts without giving him the traffic, go here: Trump’s Truth.
Here’s the post in question: https://www.trumpstruth.org/#gallery_42025-1
Thank you.
Also, the mis-spelling is there. At least I saw it when I checked. It’s with his signature.
It’s on the second page, which doesn’t show up on the preview. You have to click the link to see it, and kaylasdad99 didn’t want to do that.
Of course it’s a misspelling - he obviously meant to rename the country after his favorite Baltimore Colt.
According to the President of the Unites States.
More likely they’ll claim Biden deliberately sabotaged the White House word processors.
Or just give our Toupeed Terror a new title - the Great Uniter. He Unites the States. Yeah, that’s the ticket. Blue states, too, even if they don’t properly appreciate the unitening
I thought it was a gold-plated Honda thar some foreign country bribed him with.
This kind of spelling error is nothing new. During the Clinton impeachment trial, commemorative pens were made for the members of the upper house which referred to each as a “Untied States Senator.”