How I sent elephant sh*t to Ajit Pai

I don’t know why everybody is so hung upon the feces. (Freud joke!) What I want to know is: How did the OP get Chairman Pai’s private address?

And no, I’m not inviting you to post here; please don’t. I just want to know how you found it.

#I know what shit is.

Sounds like a country song.

Always happy to oblige:

Number of servings: 1

Estimated Prep Time: 10 minutes

Estimated Cooking Time: 5 minutes

Ingredients
10 slices Chipped Beef (about 50 g / 2 oz)
2 teaspoons Butter
2 teaspoons Flour
1/3 cup Milk (skim)
Ground Pepper
2 slices Bread
Directions
Chop up the chipped beef roughly, set aside.

Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat along with a few dashes of ground pepper (optional: a dash of ground nutmeg, a pinch of onion powder or a tablespoon of minced onion, a few dashes of Worcestershire sauce, a squirt of mustard.) Don’t let the butter brown. As soon as it’s just all melted, add the flour, and whisk it in. Let cook for a minute, then whisk in half the milk. As soon as it’s absorbed, whisk in the remainder of the milk, then stir in the chipped beef, and set the heat to low.

Pop the bread in the toaster. When it’s toasted, arrange the two slices of toast and spoon the beef mixture on top of both.

Serve piping hot.

@TruCelt It’s actually really easy to find simply searching on g**gle for his adress and click one of the links it comes up with (not going to tell you which one) it will have his address. If somebody really has trouble finding it pm me and I can help you out.

@Mackerel slap
Shut up!
That is ridiculous and probably illegal.

@Beckdawrek You misunderstand me I have no intention of sharing his actual address to people, however teaching people the process of how to find someone’s address is in no way illegal.

I’m pretty sure sending biological waste through the mail breaks some sort of law.

Anyway, this thread is a big “Nope.” OP, don’t use our board to organize political action.

Also, wash your hands.