How long before Jeanine Pirro is fired?

Maybe el donald lets her keep her job if she goes after Fauci.

That’s what I’ve been thinking. “Go after Fauci, and you keep your job. Don’t go after Fauci, and you lose your job. Your choice.”

If I was Pirro, and given that choice I’d walk. She wouldn’t be endangering her license by being unethical, and I’m sure that she can afford to walk, in any event.

No. It’s Putin’s America!

Power-hungry Trump stooges have a history of making bad decisions.

And the Fauci contempt charges are just vague enough that it won’t seem completely outrageous to as many people as the reflecting pool nonsense. I mean, Fauci did actually take the fifth and refuse to testify, so the only real question is, is that a crime? Seems like the kind of thing you can hang a fig leaf on, with a “We’re just going to let the jury decide!” claim.

If I was Pirro, it would depend on how many boxes of wine I had drank that day.

If I were Pirro - and I’m grateful a million different ways from Sunday that I’m not - I’d leave now, while she still has some marketability as a talking head on one of the fascist news networks. Once Diaper Don finally turns on her, even they will think of her as the dog turd the rest of the world already thinks she is.

Not that I mind but she’s really in a no win situation. No one quits on The Donald and gets away with it. He demands blind loyalty more than anything else. Getting fired by him won’t do her any good either. MAGA isn’t going to want to see her on TV either way.

The only way to win is to not work for that asshole in the first place.

She has the look of someone dreaming about a disabling but non-crippling injury.

It’s Saturday and she’s not gone yet. Maybe she’s buying time by considering the deal.

Surely she can’t last, she has an obvious drinking problem and I just remembered Pete Hegseth is still running the military, fuck me.

:disappointed_face: