That is they way everyone operates. Changes on Friday avoid most major news outlets and the issue is over by Monday. So many Friday announcements follow this plan, not just Trump.
Also known as the Friday News Dump.
I doubt she will be fired. He likes having useful idiots around. But if he keeps putting her law license at risk, she might get fed up and resign - although I think the chances of that happening are pretty low as well. Nobody around him really wants to face his wrath. And if she did resign, he’d probably hire someone who was willing to arrest her.
Pam Bondi was useful until she wasn’t.
Which coincidentally was when it was announced that they were dropping the charges against Hearn.
He did fire her, but not Tulsi. She resigned.
Don’t forget Noem.
When asked if Pirro was safe, Trump said that he “hadn’t made a determination.” For poll purposes, she appears to have made it past the first date but I still believe that her days are numbered. I think that the “Friday dump” hypothesis is a pretty good one.
So he’s made a determination?
He’s got the concept of a determination.
He’s made the best determination, the likes of which nobody has ever seen. They tell him, “Sir, you’ve made the best determination I’ve ever seen. Here I am, this big, strong, muscular guy, and I’m reduced to tears at your determination.”
Moderating:
This is mostly a Pit thread, not P&E, so I’m closing it.
@Nars_Glinley, please let P&E mods know if you want it reopened in the Pit.
Moderating:
With the OP’s permission, this topic is moved to The BBQ Pit and has been reopened.
It’s kind of ironic that Pirro will have another charging decision regarding Fauci, assuming that she’s still employed by then.
Looks like a Friday night firing isn’t panning out, although the night is young.
It’s still Thursday here in the United States.
I mentioned in another post that I really shouldn’t post when I’ve only had a couple of hours of sleep. Ugh.
Some of it,