How many F**k songs do you have?

Untouchable Face by Ani Difranco
My Shit’s Fucked Up by Warren Zevon
Angelfuck by the Misfits
Too Drunk to Fuck and Nazi Punks Fuck Off by the Dead Kennedys
Who the Fuck is Alice by Dr. Hook

Oh, I have My Shit’s Fucked Up but I never play it because it makes me cry.

Both of these are classic punk screeds, angry and pretty damn funny (esp. the second one):

“Slack Motherfucker” by Superchunk. A classic punk tirade by the narrator against his titular, lazy-assed coworker.

Muse has never used much profanity in their song lyrics, dropping the F-bomb in only two of their songs, and both of those were found only on CD singles or EPs, the first being “A Crying Shame” (which has the line “…we really fucked it up…”). But as if to make up for their years of F-bomb abstention, they really made up for it in a miniature, unnamed snippet of a song hidden on the “Starlight” single, hidden track (usually called “You Fucking Motherfucker”). Imagine 32 seconds’ worth of cowbell clanging and a really fat funk bass groove, with Matt Bellamy’s banshee yelling “You fucking motherfucker, you fucking motherfucker, yeah fuck you, fuck you, fuck fuck fuck you…”. Musically and lyrically it’s a complete gas and an oddball in the Muse discography; aside from the Tourettes lyrics, it’s the only song of theirs to use cowbell.

I’m not huge in to nerdcore but I loves me some Schaffer the Darklord. Is swearing a staple of nerdcore or is it just STD?

My STD faves…
Your Band (catchy, and I end up singing 'Fuck you and your band/fuck you and your band/what part of ‘fuck you and your band’/don’t you understand, man?" to myself all day).
Attack of the Clonefucker
Fuck this Song (lotsa fucks!)

I have a lot of the songs named already, with fuck in the lyrics. And too many more to count.

I know Enrique Iglesias isn’t very popular around here, but I thought I should mention his latest single, “Tonight I’m Fucking You.” The clean version is called “Tonight I’m Loving You.” I tend to prefer the dirty version, mostly because it’s funny to hear Enrique Iglesias say “fucking.”

Wow nobody likes 2LiveCrew?

I don’t own many of their songs at the moment, but I still sing “1 and 1” when I’m bored.

Ummm, I was born in the '80s. Most of the music I’ve ever heard has the word fuck in it.

“We don’t need no water, let the mother fuckerburn, burn motherfucker, burn!”

On The Mothers of Invention’s We’re Only In It for the Money, the song “Mother People” was cleaned up–then the offending verse (“Ever look around before you say you don’t care? / Shut your fucking mouth about the length of my hair. / How would you survive / If you were alive? / Shoot another person?”) was recorded backwards and stuck at the end of side 2.

Blondie’s Rapture supposedly has the phrase ‘finger fucking’. My sister swears it’s true.

Also, The Brothers Johnson song, Get the Funk Out of My Face, certainly sounds like it has
‘Funk’ replaced with ‘Fuck’ throughout the song.

Some classic fucking metal:

WASP “Fuck Like A Beast”
Overkill “Fuck You”
Voivod “Fuck Off And Die”
S.O.D. “Fuck The Middle East”

Jenny Owen Youngs - “Fuck Was I
South Park Movie - “Uncle Fucka”
Team America: World Police - “America, Fuck Yeah”

Fuck Money by RevCo is a fun one.

The Rubberbandits with their hit “Horse Outside.”

I have an album by Peaches - Fatherfucker. There’s also this song she made, the aptly titled Fuck the Pain Away.

There is much repetition of “I wanna fuck it up / I wanna fuck it up” in Tilly & the Wall’s Nights of the Living Dead.

Hardcore Band HeavyHeavyLowLow’s Tell Shannon Her Crafts are Ready features a sequence of yelling: “OH. SHIT. FUCK. (among other particularly explicit lyrics)”

The angelically voiced Damien Rice’s Rootless Tree has a chorus of "Fuck You"s

I don’t know how many songs I have that showcase the word, these just seem to make a show of it.

I have:
The Bird and the Bee “Fucking Boyfriend”
CSS “Fuckoff is not the only thing you have to show”
Fatboy Slim “Fucking in Heaven”
Lenny Kravitz “What the fuck are we saying”
Tenacious D “Fuck her gently”
Pennywise “Fuck Authority”

I too also love Cee Lo Green’s song, and prefer the fuck version to the forget.

Fuck me, Ray Bradbury

Dr Dre - Fuck wit Dre Day
Eazy E - Real muthaphuckkin G’s
Ice Cube - The wrong nigga to fuck wit
NWA - Fuck tha police
Wu-Tang Clan - Wu Tang Clan ain’t nuthing ta fuck wit
Insane Clown Posse - Fuck the world
Irish drinking songs - Fuck the British army

I don’t listen to rap or modern metal so I’ve got rather limited source material

Steely Dan - Show Biz Kids
Pink Floyd - Pigs*

Less unexpected maybe

The Sex Pistols - Bodies**

***** Waters apparently couldn’t think of a better way to describe Mary Whitehouse. He probably swears more on his solo stuff but I pretend that doesn’t exist.

****** Less of a class act but Lydon doesn’t swear much… on record***

*******There is that old “va-cunt” thing, but he got away with that on Top of the Pops so I don’t think it counts.

Reel Big Fish - “You Don’t Know”