How many F**k songs do you have?

More than I expected:

Cake - Nugget
Sevendust - Face to Face
Modest Mouse - 3rd Planet, Dark Center of the Universe, Tundra/Desert, among others
Limp Bizkit - Rearranged and Break Stuff (the only two songs I’ve ever liked by them)
Bright Eyes - Lover I Don’t Have to Love
Radiohead - Creep
Foo Fighters - Monkey Wrench
Marilyn Manson - Dried Up, Tied and Dead to the World, Mister Superstar, The Reflecting God, Kiddie Grinder, Everlasting Cocksucker, among others, I’m sure
A Perfect Circle - Judith
Smashing Pumpkins - Silverfuck (though the song itself doesn’t actually have the word sung in it)
Violent Femmes - Add It Up

Oh dear. I pole dance and have been collecting sexy songs for routines. I have a vast collection, but I’ll just post the songs on my iPod with fuck in the title.

Fuck Authority - Pennywise
Fuck her Gently - Tenacious D
Fuck it = Seether
Fuck Me Pumps - Amy Winehouse
Fuck the Bullshit - 311
Fuck the Police - Rage Against The Machine
Fuck the System - System of a Down
Fuck you Blind - Kid Rock
Fuck you I’m drunk - The Flogging Mollys
Fucker - Fischerspooner
Fuck the Pain Away - Peaches
Fuck You - Cee Lo Green
Fuck You - Damageplan
Fuck You Lucy - Atmosphere
Proposition Fuck You - Methods of Mayhem

It’s more of an audio sketch, but there’s “the word fuck” by Jack wagner http://www.archive.org/details/JackWagnerattr.MontyPythontheWordFuck

Some Girls - Rolling Stones

The Engineers (Cannoneers, Mountaineers, etc) Have Hairy Ears - never actually heard this recorded, but I’ve heard it sung many times.

I’m surprised no-one’s mentioned “Killing In The Name” by Rage Against The Machine yet! Still makes me feel like a pissed off teenager, but in a good way. I dread to think how many gratuitously offensive death or black metal songs I have, but two that spring to mind are “Fucked With a Knife” by Cannibal Corpse, and “Preteen Deathfuck” by Nattefrost.

A few that come to mind:

The Clash - Death or Glory ("He who fucks nuns will later join the church)
Supersuckers - Drive By Blues (“We ain’t out killin’ mother fuckers dead”)
Grateful Dead - Wharf Rat (“Half of my life/Spent doing time for some other fucker’s crime”)
John Lennon - Working Class Hero (“Till you’re so fucking crazy you can’t follow their rules”)

Speaking of the Stones, I’m surprised nobody’s mentioned “Star Star” yet… (at least I don’t think anyone has). Then there’s “Cocksucker Blues”, which they offered to Decca as their final single in fulfillment of their contract. Also the unreleased “Andrew’s Blues”.

Betty Blowtorch: Shut Up And Fuck

Bloodhound Gang: Fire Water Burn

Less Than Jake: Fucked (the only one I could find of this is a live version with horrid audio)

Did anyone cite this:
Cartman: WEEELL Kyle mom’s a bitch she’s a big fat bitch, she’s the biggest bitch in the whole wide world she’s a stupid bitch if there ever was a bitch, she’s a bitch to all the boys and girls

Kyle: SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH CARTMAN!

Cartman: On Monday she’s a bitch, on Tuesday she’s a bitch, on Wensday though Saturday she’s a bitch, then on Sunday just to be different she’s a super king kamehameha bitch!
Cartman: Have you ever met my friend Kyle’s mom she’s the biggest bitch in the whole wide world she’s a mean old bitch and she has stupid hair she’s a bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch she’s a stupid bitch! Kyle’s mom’s a bitch and she’s just a dirty bitch!
Cartman: Talk to kids around the world and it might go a little bit somethin’ like this

(chinese kids)
(french kids)
(dutch kids)
(african kids)

Cartman: Have you ever met my friend Kyle’s mom she’s the biggest bitch in the whole wide world she’s a mean old bitch and she has stupid hair, she’s a bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch

(crowd:gasp)

Cartman: bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch she’s stupid bitch

Stan: Uhh Cartman

Cartman: Kyle’s mom’s a bitch and she’s just a dirty bitch!
I really mean it Kyle’s mom
She’s a big fat fucking bitch!
Big old fat fucking bitch!
Kyle’s mom, yeah! chaaa!

Fuck, fuck fuck

Then I’m mentioning MC5’s “Kick Out The Jams”.

“. . .not me baby I’m too precious; fuck off” - Pretenders

I’m still not understanding why someone would record a song(with the intention of marketing it as a single - not why they’d record it at all) where a large percentage of it has to be censored by way of silencing or even worse replacing , one of the oft repeated words.Hell in this case the very title.

A couple previously mentioned plus:

Sword
Glendora

Both by Rilo Kiley.

Geez, still no love for 2LiveCrew?

Cake’s version of “I Will Survive”: “I should’ve changed my fucking lock”

Jonathan Coulton’s First of May has eleven F-bombs. I counted, right before I sang it at karaoke.

So far I haven’t gotten punched in the mouth for it, but the day is probably coming.

Probably more than this, but these are the ones I remember offhand… (OK, a few I loaded up in winamp just to remember if they did.)

The Who - Who Are You? as mentioned above.
Mindless Self Indulgence - Stupid MF
Maximum the Hormone - What’s Up, People! (Notable for being the theme song of Death Note, thus getting played unedited on basic cable on YTV…)
Molotov - Frijolero (O’course, the language in this one goes way worse than the f-bomb…)
Molotov - Chinga tu Madre (if translation counts)
K’Naan - TIA (see note for Frijolero)

Only one that comes to mind for me is “So What?” as covered by Metallica.

Hard to believe what bent people out of shape when I was a wee li’l nipper…:

Oooh, I’m the first to mention the Headstones!