How many lurkers are there?

Now I feel like I must break my posting cherry…

there done…

hmmmm… that didn’t hurt too bad

Another day, another mention in a thread. Now, I most decidely do not lurk, but instead post like a madwoman! :smiley:

My prediction is that if every poster were as proficient as Flaming Hamster Z (aka Flamsterette_X), the hamsters would lead a revolt.

Welcome to the boards, BigBob1216! May you enjoy posting and lurking!

You might want to pop in and say G’Day to us over at G’Dope Blue Curls. I’m sure the other Brisvegans would appreciate their numbers being reinforced. :slight_smile:

I just want to point out that this thread has 10 times as many views as posts :smiley:

Also, I lurk. I probably only to post to about 1 in 50 threads I read. Usually it’s because I don’t care or what I want to say has already been said.

This thread rocks.

Uh, I’m usually either too shy to post, or someone’s already said what I was going to. They prolly said it better and more efficiently than I would anyway.

I’m posting now. Just so I don’t add to the lurking value of this thread. I don’t consider myself a lurker, like NothingMan does…heck, I have over 1 ppd! (everyone looks at Jman as if to say “oooh…big deal”) Congrats to all you lurkers stepping out to be recognized!

'ello,

I read the SD everyday since a friend told me about it last year. Had a lean time due to RL popping up, but hopefully, things seem like they are getting back to normal now.

Normal? uh, ok then… :wink:

I lurk. Sometimes I post. Mostly I watch.

Wouldn’t it be cool if we had a “lurker get together” I wonder who would show up.

I’m a lurker, sometimes I post but mostly I watch.

If we had a “lurker-dope” do you thing anyone would show?

Damn computer…

sorry for the double post.

Yeah, I’ve been lurking for years. I keep resolving to actually start posting, but by the time little ol’ me moseys on over to a thread, anything I have to say has already been said. Just like in this thread! Dagnabbit!

MONTY2 suddenly went from Lurker to Post-Padder there!1 :slight_smile:

What is with all these 1999 people i have never heard of?!?! Are there more 1999ers lying in wait, looking for their chance to strike?

wiggles lurker wings

One would think that I’d have gotten over feeling intimidated after my first BADopefest.

It didn’t happen.

cringes, hoping she has made no mistakes in this post

< stands up >
My name is Mighty_Girl and I am lurker. I don’t post much because if we lurkers post at the same time we could cause the earth (being flat as it is) to tilt dangerously. :rolleyes:
< sits down after being booed>

I probably wouldn’t come, but I’d watch to see who did. :smiley:

I’m also popping my posting cherry. I feel looser already!

Although I read the SD every day & try to stifle my laughs in this small office, I am still too intimidated to post.

I am a lurker who has actually been to several NY DOPEFESTS. In spite of lurking in the shadows of the sdmb I do live and in person but just sometimes.

Hello there.

Oh, and Hi Tabitha!! (just in case she comes in after me)

I post sometimes, but usually I can’t get back to a thread for a while. And then when I do get back here, there have been 3 pages of responses and to much stuff for me to answer and not enough time.

I try to only post now when I can be on the SDMB for an entire evening. But I still lurk everyday.

I think if we had a lurker dope fest a lot of people would show up, only you’d never know who they were, too busy lurking and all. ;):rolleyes: