How many sex partners per year have you had...

You may not be looking for an argument, but you’re getting one. What disqualifies the drunken BJ . . . because it’s a BJ or because you were drunk? And if you’re “just counting intercourse,” then I must still be a virgin, in spite of thousands of sexual encounters.

And how do I count all those thousands, followed by 22 years of monogamy?

Nothing disqualifies the drunken BJ. If you read the OP again you’ll see you get to count whichever sex act(s) you like.

Obviously monogamy brings the average down over time. In my teens and twenties it would have been 6+, but now that I’ve been in a committed relationship for years, and married for the last few, the average has gone down since I haven’t been increasing my “score” for that time.

Sorry for any confusion; I was specifically trying to avoid just that issue. For me, nothing counts for my personal grand total but the lingam and the yoni. Other people, queer and non-queer, may have different interpretations. If you feel that a drunken beej counts as a sex partner, then count it that way. If you don’t, then don’t.

For some reason, I don’t see monogamy the same way, even though discounting for it (as RNATB suggests) would have the net effect of doubling my personal average (assuming that’s a good thing.)

I don’t really see a way to construct a perfectly rigorous poll other than to have separate polls for straight, gay, and bi males and females, respectively. Since I’m doing this more out of idle curiosity more than anything else, I can’t really be arsed to do it. Feel free, though.

Well then, that brings my average ***WAY ***up! :smiley:

I’ll just pick the highest number. I’m not even going to bother doing the math since I’m a huge ho-bag, apparently.

What are the minimum number of replacement parts allowed on a Real Doll before she becomes a new partner?

Me too. I can’t come up with a number without using differential calculus.

I had some really slutty years. But I also had a few years where I was in exclusive relationships. It averages out… kinda. I mean, ask me again once I’ve been married for a few years. That average will surely come down.

Following instructions, I get 45/45, but eactly 1 wasn’t an option. My wife would be the same. (How do I know? I know.)

Well I’ve been monogamous for several years now, so that skews my average. Probably 4 or 5 per year prior to that.

One partner.

Thirty years (almost).

I don’t think these stats are going to tell you anything.

I am not even going to vote, because my numbers don’t fit onto your scale.

.4285, roughly. Streaks of player-dom, followed by years of monogamy or celibacy.

Of course, one can be many.

Shoot, I passed 6 before I ever even got to Thailand. Settled down now, but I was a randy single lad back in my early days here.

Meaningless poll; I wish I hadn’t voted but I did.

So, 1.25 / 55

14ish/7ish. Unfortunately, 2 is an option in two of the choices. Should I pick M1-2 or M2-3?

If I had a quarter for every girl that I made love to … I’d have ten cents.

Same for me - I mean, I’ve had about 15 in 10 years, but the last 5 of those years, I’ve been with my husband and nobody else. So when I’m single, I can rack 'em up if I want, but if I’m in a relationship, then that’s the only person I’m with.

Are negative numbers allowed?
How about irrational ones?