How old are you?

57 here.

Someone’s checked the 91 - 100 box. Wow.

Yeah? I’m just sixteen months less than an exact 1/3rd.
Why didn’t anyone ever tell me this place is full of old people??

::d&r::

I’m 30. And a half.

Sorry to disappoint. I can still do a mean jitterbug though, daddio.

Some days, I feel like 48, some days, I feel like 108 and some days my inner 8 year old comes out to play. :stuck_out_tongue:

BTW, I read my first Straight Dope column as a teenager. I bought my first SD book around 1983 and still have it, although it’s in tatters. Quit lurking on SDMB in 2007.

Not disappointed. Just pleasantly reminded that over 60 is still the cat’s knees!

At which point I’ll be taking over that age for you. Is there anything I should know?

I’m 49 years, 3 months.
Next birthday, I’ll start counting backwards. That’s how I roll.

I’m 30 so far.

Other fun ‘age’ threads:

What Dopers were born in the same year?

Who is the youngest user of the Dope?

:slight_smile:

I was a cute, perky and under thirty when I found this place.

According to people who have replied with their ages (so far), these are the dopers from oldest to youngest:
LouisB
Chefguy
TreacherousCretin
jabiru
Shodan
runner pat
SeldomSeen
Khadaji
Little Nemo
nonacetone
Leaffan
missred
Ellen Cherry
Oakminster
Sampiro
zoid
Suburban Plankton
Valgard
Superfluous Parentheses
wheresgeorge04
Living Well Is Best Revenge
Ura-Maru
Anaamika
FrancisCastle
Idle Thoughts
Antigen
Hades
rhubarbarin
chizzuk
Inner Stickler

Ditto. I still get carded, and one friend still says I have a baby-face, while a client of mine was astonished that I wasn’t in my mid-30s (hopefully because of my demeanor and professionalism, and not my appearance.)

Nothing wrong with being mid-30s, I just want to look my age ;D

I’m 33 until August.

I should mention that I’m 47.

I have a spreadsheet with many Dopers in it, listed by year of birth.

Put me in between Shodan and runner pat. Although I didn’t give my age directly, I mentioned I’m as old as Sputnik, which occurred in 1957. So I’ll say how old I am now. 54.

I am 20. I’m surprised how few people are in my age group. I started lurking on the board the summer before I started high school, so I guess I was 14, but I didn’t sign up until the board went free to post. I’m kind of amazed that I’ve been reading the SDMB for six years.

Shhh, you’ll irritate the greybeards