How to avoid those pesky erections.

This thread made me think that there are probably many times when an erection would be a big no no, or a little no no, whichever the case might be. So what are your suggestions for somebody who finds themself in one of these situations?

Here’s mine:

Imagine that you’re on a hunting/camping trip with your Dad, and you have to
check eachother for ticks. :smiley:

…or your grandma.

Why would you have to check yourself or someone else for your grandmother?:smiley:

…Or Earl Scheib.

Or Fat Bastard’s asscrack. :eek:

ack!!!

mental floss! mental floss!

Welcome Walkin Dude
Thanks for poppin’ yer posting cherry on my thread. :wink:

Erections are good. The challenge is to carry one’s self, and one’s erection, with dignity and decorum at all times and in all circumstances.

Picture yourself working alone in an emergency room, when in wheels a patient who has been bitten on the grundle by a snake, and suppose that person is Rush Limbaugh, and suppose he’s just finished mowing his three-acre lawn on a hot August day with a push-mower, and suppose there aren’t any snakebite kits left, so you have to suck out the poison.

What is this grundle of which you speak?

Looks like ol’ Rush gonna die!!

grundle - n. the region between the scrotum and the anus in males, and between the posterior vulva junction and the anus in females. see also: taint.

Oh no.

I’ve studied enough behavioral psychology to know that reflexively thinking of your parents intimate parts when you have an erection is probably a bad idea.

YMMV.

I cherish and welcome every one like it’s my last. You just never know when it might be. :frowning:
stv

(Just a little hijack) - Walkin Dude, are you a Stephen King fan? Cause The Stand is like, my favourite book ever. If that’s not where you got your username, never mind.

Leechbabe finds kickin’ them pesky erections where it hurts makes them go away :slight_smile:

Note however that pleading headache does not work.

I’ve always gotten them when I’m sleep deprived. Your pituitary gland excretes more testosterone when it thinks it’s time to wake up (hence morning wood), and with sleep deprivation it gets all out of whack. So on days, like today, when I didn’t get any sleep the night before, I often have to deal with walking across the office precariously covering my netherregions with a document. In those situations I’ve wondered if maybe there were something I could focus on that would calm the kurowood down.

Nothing works…

C’mon, fellas, a boner ain’t nuthin ta be shamed ov. Ya oughta be proud a yer penis, let it stand at atenshun and salute! If’n it gets bent funny, jus reach right down thar an straighen it out.

Of course if your penis is missing whack just go to the can and give it some. Whack away as much as possible and you won’t have an erection problem soon after.

d

Thinking about Laura Schlessinger does it for me.