Hucking And Bucking But No Fucking - Poor Chicken

Burger King just let that chicken fuck. Everyone knows what you are doing. What’s next Big Ducking Chicken? Or Big Mucking Chicken? Or (this one would actually be cool) Big Clucking Chicken?

I don’t know why I hate these commericals so much, but I do.

This is almost, but not quite, as good as I burning your dog, the dearly departed thaidog’s magnum opus.

IOW, what the fuck are you talking about?

Robin

It’s their logic and grammer, isn’t it?

Me, I watch 'em for the spelling.

I laughed and laughed the first time I saw that commercial. And then I passed the mushrooms to Jebus and he started this thread.

Wow, you’re like the Moses of chicken fornication.

But no one knows what you are saying. I’m guessing this is in reference to a BK commercial?

Just as an aside, anyone who hasn’t seen the commercial in question, it can be found over on youtube.com; search for “Burger King Buckin Chicken”.

Heh. Buckin’ rhymes with fuckin’. I get it. Good one Jebus.

Hah!

It’s Burger King’s stupid joke.

Where is your God now, Cock!

“Let my penis go!”

Oh… is that yours? My bad. Sorry.

“Big Muckin’ Chicken” would be good; ties into the poker boom.

Well, I was going to post “Let my people COME!” but it seems redundant, now.

I, too, thought they were funny. Stupid, but funny that they made it to air.

Buck this, chickenbucker!

You’d rather they brought Hootie back to sing about the Chicken Ranch? Maybe they can save the Fucking Chicken (or Subserviant Chicken) for cable TV…

Thanks for the tip, I’m glad I didn’t have to be interrupted from a perfectly good TV show to watch that. :rolleyes:

HA! When Burger King initially released that commercial the tempo was much faster. The first time my daughter and I saw it we looked at each other and busted out laughing. At that tempo it sounded exactly as if the words were “Big fuckin’ chicken”. That, along with the “cowboy” riding an enormous chicken rodeo style, made it hilarious! Now that the tempo has been slowed down (and the word “buckin” seems to be better enunciated) the commercial is not nearly as entertaining.

I think it’s disturbing, though not as disturbing as The King. The King, of course, is the devil.

Anyway, the apparently downtempo vsn. is the only one I’m familiar with. It’s got a corny lite-rock love-ballad sound to it, and riding the big 'uckin chicken obviously has the, uh, 'ucking riding a big chicken subtext to it. BK has got the creepiest adds around, if you ask me. Bleagh.