Human Target "Preview Event" on FOX

Yeah, I saw that Marvel [Was it ?] had a plate at the end, I guess this was in another medium before tv?

DC: Human Target - Wikipedia

Heh. For bonus points, that link leaves out the early performance that introduced him to a lot of comic-book fans: when you can afford the very best, there’s no one better than the world’s greatest master-of-disguise bodyguard to swap in as hired double for that oft-kidnapped millionaire with no known fighting skills – Bruce Wayne!

I was especially on edge while watching because when I activated my DVR, I noticed that American Idol was the preceding program, and it seemed like juuuust a little too much of it was recorded. I kept wondering if the end of Human Target was going to be cut off as a result. It all worked out, though.

Saw the second episode last night and I was very entertained. Jackie Earle Hailey is easily stealing this show.

I watched the second episode and was put off by the complete and utter implausibility of many aspects. I’m willing to suspend my disbelief, but not that far.

Finally got to watch both episodes last night, and I really liked them both. I was so excited to see Jackie Earle Hailey in this, and he does indeed steal the show. The fight scenes were really well choreographed for a tv show, especially the one in the train’s vent system. That was awesome when he lowered that panel and the other dude was already in there, and he had to crawl toward him before he could draw his gun. Nice to see Courtney Ford from Dexter in the second episode too. I hope they can keep good ratings and stay on the air for a while.

I watched the third episode (is this the right forum to discuss? Doubt we’ll get enough interest for episode-specific-threads.)

Anyway, they need the sassy FBI girl on the team, and I don’t care how long it takes, as long as she’s in every episode trying to find Chance, they can drag it out for 2 seasons. But I hope they don’t. I want to see her bouncing the snark off of Guerrero for some laughs.

Here’s hoping it’s given the chance to find an audience.

I agree they need a female character in the mix, I thought the girl on the airplane (from Dexter season 4) coulda been a decent addition to their team.

My take from episodes 2 and 3 is that Chance really wants to add a female operative to the team, but I’m betting something just keeps getting in the way. He almost hired the assassin on the plane, and (IMO) he purposely left behind clues to be tracked by the smoking FBI agent.

Of course, if they just want to keep cycling in beautiful women for me, who am I to complain?