I am pleasantly soft, my co-workers say. I like being fat today!

My co-worker, Tracy, asked to feel my arm today because “It looked soft”. I agreed, figuring as long as there wasn’t torso grope-age, I didn’t particularly care. As she basically proceeded to feel up my forearm, squeezing it gently, Leah started doing the same to my right arm. The remarked on how soft I was and how I had “baby-butt soft skin”.

I was laughing, because it was so absurd to me. I’m used to being round… I’ve been large(-er) for a while now, and I’m used to it. Tracy just seemed to be amazed at how kind of pleasant I felt.

It sounds so weird because it was, but I feel good about myself because they weren’t being rude, they just didn’t know what a round person felt like. As I thought about it, I am nice and soft. I may be rounder than I like right now, but I feel good. I’m squishy, but not lumpy. I’m soft, but not like pudding, like a comfortable firm pillow. I may be fat, but I’m fun to hug!

I’ve been groping myself all day, enjoying how soft I am. My tummy is fun to play with, my arms are nice to hold on to, my cheeks are fun to poke, and darnit, my boobs are just fun.

Feel free to virtually grope. I’ll share the softness!

Hooray for boobies!

No, really, a little bit of cushion can be a wonderful thing. Immediately after graduating from high school I was “fuck buddies” with both a gorgeously slim girl (who later became anorexic, but was at a healthy if low weight at the time) and a girl who wasn’t fat but had a couple pounds of extra cushion, and I really enjoyed both of their bodies a lot. The feeling of being with the first, who had what I considered at the time to be the perfect figure (tall, slim, breasts big enough to let you know they were there but small enough to fit in your hands or mouth), was positively electric–but I really loved that cushion too!

Lilbro is 8 years younger than me. One day when I was 15 or 16 (I’d already grown curves) we’d been going somewhere in the car; usually the backseat would be lilbro, me, middlebro, and they’d fall asleep on my shoulders. For some reason, middlebro was absent that day, so I scooted over and lilbro was able to lie down.

When we got wherever, he remarked “your thighs are the bestest pillow ever!” I’ve felt better about my thighs ever since.

Oh, Nava, your story reminds me of something that happened when I was in high school. It still makes me laugh.

I was watching a movie with my friend and her little sister, who was just about to start kindergarten. We were all snuggled together, and the little sister was resting her head in my lap, because I was her big sister’s cool best friend and I didn’t mind cuddling with her, since my youngest brother had long since outgrown lap-age. She was squirming around a little and suddenly moves her head just right so I get clonked in the crotch, right over my pelvic bone. It was moderately surprising, but not exactly painful. She sat up and leaned against my side and rested her head on my shoulder, and I put my arm around her, hoping to prevent a repeat performance. She was quiet for a little bit and then started to fidget. I asked her what it was.

She said, in that blunt little kid voice, “You’ve got a really bony crotch.” She paused a beat. “But your boobs are really soft!”

Wow, thanks . . . I think? I kinda wish I could put it on my resume, but I don’t think I really want to get into the line of work where soft boobs are an asset.

Yes. Pleasingly-plump is good. :slight_smile:

This is why some guys perfer girls with a little meat on the bones, compared to skinny girls. It also makes cuddling more fun.

I once dated a girl who had a very slim body but large breasts.

When I finally had a chance to experience these breasts up close & personal, I found that they were strangely fluffy. Never have had that sensation before or after but they were definitely fluffy - like they were stuffed with holofil.

Actually disappointing.