I changed my ways

When i was still a lurker trying to learn the rules of the SDMB, I noticed C#3 flaming a lot of people over the CoJC and LDS. It seemed as if he was a Christian jerk. Then I read his complaints about Lioness and all the other flirters. I have GOT to agree with him that your flirting really isn’t necessary. The poor fellow’s point of view is clear to me. Quit flaming the guy when he’s basically just trying to get you to quit flirting!

Lioness, I will not be reading or responding to this thread, so anything you say will not hurt me. However, I would like to say that I believe you are a perverted waste of life that really needs to get out more. I bet you’re one of those incredibly obese women with nothing better to do than dream about having a relationship by flirting with people online. Rot in hell.

"No job’s too small, we bomb them all."
-Ace Wrecking Company

Hmmmm. Better work on the flamage there, son. You’ll need to be a lot better than that to top some of the flame-veterans 'round these parts.

And BTW, what the fuck’s the point of starting a thread in the Pit if you aren’t going to read it? Yeah, you’re not going to read it, MY ASS. You’re reading this post. Go on, admit it, you putrid glob of bile-soaked high-school hormones.

xxxooo
-andros-

There’s always a bigger fish.

Yikes!

If you’re an optimist, you haven’t been paying attention.

Go back to your neighborhood Mr. Rogers!

Lioness is a witty poster, something that you can only dream of. I am sure she will be chrshed by your flaming condemnation… (snicker)
Really, if C#3 doesnt get under her hide, and he is truly ruthless, how do you think that wishy-washy, limp-wristed, mini-flame is gonna hurt her?

You only started this thread to get attention… you will read it. You are one of those sad individuals who cant bear to be left out. Nobody flirts with you, so you pick a fight instead. I think your description of the obese sitting lonely at the computer is based on you.

Whatever…post a decent topc, and you will get lots of attention…

Look at Dougie_Monty… he posts interesting threads, doesnt flirt or fight, and he gets all kinds of responses… you would do well to try that.

Well fu** me naked and hide my clothes. A kid has decides he has the gonads to talk to me. Look here babycakes, You don’t wanna take on the Lioness. Honey I don’t play with babies. And just fyi, I am a very attractive Lioness, as all women are. Baby boy, go out and learn about the world a bit more, then when you come back I may, just MAY, allow you to speak to me. For now, don’t kiss my a$$. Be glad I am a Mother or I would really slap you around.
Now go play with your little troll friends.
buh-bye, baby boy, buh-bye

Lioness,

I rule the King of the jungle

with all due respect Lioness, while all women are attractive on the outside, there are many monster’s lurking inside. That I have learned.

Unforgiven

Gypsy,
Granted.

Lioness,

Lioness Queen, maybe you should start a thread in the BBQ Pit on this topic, or any topic that you desire. This should stop the bitchin’ and moanin’ from the sensitive types who can’t take the heat(both verbal and emotional). If they are correct, your thread should die a quick and ugly death.
Yeah, as if! :).

Slythe,
Oooooh, be careful dear, we will be accused of FLIRTING. We wouldn’t want that.
Or would we ? :wink:

Lioness,

I think it’s more than evident that Mister Rogers has a severe crush on Her Royal Feliness.

Suck it up, buddy. You’d have a better chance with a mangy hyena in estrus.

Alphagene,
Thats all the boy WOULD have a chance with. If he doesn’t behaive himself I will turn my cub loose on him, the cub is a senior in high scool, and he loves a good flame war. Gets it from his parents :D.

Lioness

I don’t know what your problem is, but I’ll bet it’s really hard to pronounce.

MMMMMMmmmmmm I love cubs!(only if they are legal age! :wink: )

"Aint’cha gonna eat me Wolfie?

"Aint got the time, Grandma!"

Kelli,
My cub is legal. He can go vote with you, he can even marry you without my consent. Of course he can’t buy you a drink but hey, he’s tall.
You can’t tell I’m proud of him can you ?

Lioness

Not at all :wink:

My boys are still ‘cublets’, but they are handsome, and they do housework! Someday they will marry, and the wives will look at me with love and gratitude and say: OH thank you ! He is just wonderful!
Well, I can dream…

Kelli,
Enjoy it while they are young. I think one of my worst days was when cub walked up to me and and rubbed the top of my head for luck ! The LION and cub are both 6 ft. I am 5’2", it’s bad when you have to look up at your kid to lecture him.

Cub cooks, cleans a little and her knows how to sort the clothes before doing laundry, I have those wonderful dreams of getting Worlds Best Mother In Law awards,

Lioness

Mick, hmm. well I guess you are another one of those confidence hungry perverts I hope the Leprahchauns nibble your toes down to worm ridden bone. May your corpes be infested with grotesque gastropods that lurk in the sewage of yore.

Ahh. Mick. Well, as I recall, you hate bigots what is this then…

“Christian Jerk”— hmmm. interesting…

Eli...

Pallydooors,
Hon, posting someone elses real name on a message board just isn’t done.

If you want us to know your name ok, fine.

But it really is bad manners to post someone else’s w/o their permission.

Consider this a friendly lesson, ok.

Lioness

Lioness,

Simply use the Lion AND the cub to pull everything down from high places.

My offspring (female) can cook, clean, do laundry AND is a sharpshooter who can skin, clean, and butcher her own kills. She’s about your cub’s age range, too. Shall we set them up with each other?

Lynn the Packrat

hmmmmm, Lynn, I don’t know I’ll talk to the cub. Since we are in Tx. it be a little complicated.

Lioness