I feel like a real doper!

I never thought of myself as a “true” doper - I was merely a lurker, but today I realized I am a “true” doper.

I’m in the supermarket doing the normal shopping thing when I see a new product that says “0 g of Fat”. My first thought was “Why does Og care about how much fat is in food?”

Well, welcome all the same! Just you watch…soon you will be sucked into the vortex.

Abandon all hope now for it is already far too late for you. And welcome out of lurkerdom.

This place really seems to get into your head.

I’ve been lurking here daily for just close to three years and made an account a year ago (??). The other night I was reading and I turned to my husband and said
. . . “I’m going to need a cite for some of this stuff.”

He was looking at me funny even AFTER I explained.

Magdalena

And for the ultimate Queen of the Lurkers[sup]TM[/sup], I give you…
Taaaaaaa…Magdalena!

Two posts in 18 months? You GO girl!

0 g of Fat. My first thought was, “How would **Amazon Floozy Goddess ** draw a picture of that?”

Og SMASH!

Come on out of the shadows, fellow Doper, we won’t bite. We smash.

One of us! One of us!

Resistance is futile.

Gibble! Gobble!
We accept her! We accept her!

Okay, now I’m worried.

Is your name from the Miyazaki film?

Is the Og of fat some sort of demi-og? Does this imply there is an entire pantheon?

No - I got it from Homer by way of James Joyce’s Ulysses.

I guess there is a lot we don’t know about the Og universe.

Perhaps it should be Pantheog.

You know . . . I was going to reply, but this brings my count up to 3 . This could really mess up my post/lurking ratio.

Now this is scary.

Just yesterday I saw a bag of chips that said the very same thing, and I thought the very same thing too.

As well you should be.
Don’t know how long you’ve been lurking, but it really doesn’t take long to start looking at the world from a Doper perspective.

GT