I forget, do we have a general HurricaneDitka Pit thread?

There is no way in hell that this trolling cunt is doing anything but being a trolling cunt, all primed and ready to shit over another thread.

What’s a figgin?

A small short-crust pasty containing raisins.

A Newton.

I at least do him the courtesy of taking him seriously when he does things like defend that Mike Lee fellow’s unique approach to global warming or expresses support for the US torturing its prisoners and murdering their families.

Per the SDMB PTB, trolling here does not necessarily require insincerity.

That’s the threadshitting I came here to mention. LightBreezeDitka bringing lukewarm brown rain. I’d be surprised if he isn’t trolling, but I also think he’s too dumb to not belive most of what he posts.

He is the poster boy of Republican obstructionism and has demonstrated what the GOP will consider its reason for existence as its electoral clout wanes in the decades to come – use every obstructive piece of the constitution to obstruct changing it and improving the major undemocratic parts of it. If 75% of the electorate is prevented from enjoying better democracy because of his and their efforts, well, sucks to be us, I guess.

Special thread on this subject. Yeah, I’m feeding the troll, I just felt like it needed to be on the record.

The cognitive dissonance required to ask people to compare BHO and DJT’s Twitter accounts in a defense of Trump just boggles the imagination. Am I really seeing this? :smiley:
https://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?p=21592415#post21592415

Ditka is such an immoral shitbag that he’s incapable of even conceiving of the possibility that someone might legitimately and honestly oppose sexual assault and violations of the consent of women in political candidates. What kind of awful person can’t even accept that some people actually honestly care about this stuff?

And he can’t help but get the last word in (quoting his own bullshit about me) in an ATMB thread: http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?p=21597795#post21597795

God what a worthless piece of shit. It’s funny, 'cause I served in the Navy with a lot of Mormons, and the vast majority were truly decent and courageous people. Ditka just doesn’t cut it as a person of character, at least according to his posts. I mourn for the future of his daughter – she’s gonna have a tough go of it with such a misogynistic, cowardly, dishonest piece of shit (based on his posts!) as a father.

Well, he voted for a guy that professes a desire to fuck his own child, so I now have to seriously and with great concern cast doubt on HD’s parenting skills. Or call him a hypocrite.

His wrist is the size of a cantaloupe from all the hand-waving he does.

So is his head.

He never fucking finishes his conversations. I don’t know why I decided to engage with him again, but:

1. In the Kamala Harris doesn’t understand statistics thread, that trolling asshole and I had a little back and forth. I put together a couple of detailed posts and asked him questions directly and nothing. He just walked away.
  2. In the Mueller Report thread in Elections, I stated that there’s no way that the Trump campaign didn’t collude according to the definition that the trolling asshole provided, based on a few posts in that thread. He asked, do you mean these posts? I responded with, yes, those and subsequent. I asked, do you agree there’s no way there was no collusion…, etc.? Crickets.

I really wanted to see him admit that there was collusion, according to his own definition. Pipe dream I guess. I’m really done with him and with that idiot WV lawyer as well.

I’ve been successful in staying away from Farnaby, and I never bother talking to D’Anconia.

There have to be better, smarter conservatives out there! Actually, no, that’s not true. We have people here who are better and smarter, and used to be conservatives, but the movement left them. I’m thinking of posters like SenorBeef and Little Nemo, who both struck me as conservative years ago, but not anymore. I don’t think there are any left.

In the Mueller thread Ditka (hilariously) tried to accuse the entire Democratic party and all its supporters of tolerating abuse for supporting Joe Biden (even though he only has support from a minority of Democrats). Now he blame the whole party for not supporting Joe Biden:

What a dishonest, hypocritical asshole. Anything so he can pretend Trump supporters aren’t alone in tolerating abuse and celebrating an abuser.

If a thread is negative for Trump his goal seems to be to keep engaging with hijacks until the entire thread is pretty much the HurricaneDitka show and all anyone is doing is responding to the troll. I have noticed that some of the more persistent and patient dopers are able to get him to go away by hammering him on his lies and bad logic over and over until he just stops responding, but by then the thread is often dead, which is what he wants.

I’ve made a genuine offer for HD to join me in a discussion of his legal principles, or lack thereof:

Let’s see what happens.

If you’re expecting that asshole to finish a conversation or answer direct questions, well, good luck with that. I tried again to understand why he thinks there was no “collusion” under his own definition – he said it will take some time, so may not get to it until “tonight”. That was days ago.

Let’s see what happens.

Ditka to Ravenman: Nevermore