I hate when I do that in the MMP! - old

So it’s already almost the end of sunlight on a gorgeous Sunday. I made it through my first week at work. I did well. I even had a customer give my trainer a bit of a bollocking because she was urging me to finish the call even though we didn’t have the customer’s request correct. I took the time to get it right and she got booed. It did not endear me to her. But I don’t care. I told her that I would get faster, and if the supervisor had a problem with my work speed, she would let me know. Yesterday and today, I’ve been running errands, appreciating beautiful leaves and tree shapes, and doing housecleaning. That’s how a weekend should go. Yay, I’m finding my feet again.

Now for dinner and an early evening so I can do it all again. Enjoy your evening, too.

Thank you! I am missing my kitties very much this weekend. I needed that.

Guilty as charged. Because racecars make me happy.

I’m with you there. But I have never, ever even tried a lard crust. My mother taught me how to make a Mazola crust and I used that for years. Now, depending on the audience and what I have available (including time) I will use butter or oil. But I want to try making meat pies so I think I will have to learn the lard crust too, just so I can get a sturdy crust.

red, good luck with the lipstick removal. Or just wear the damaged goods on Halloween and add fake blood where necessary.

Absolutely!!