I have a son!

It aint mundane, and it aint pointless! At 9.30 this evening, Japan time, Mrs Tetsusaru gave birth to our first child, Joseph Hisayasu T. Joe weighs in at 2.98 kg, and he and Mrs T are thriving - my nerves are in shreds after sitting through the 11 hour delivery, but I burst into tears when he popped out, and I cant stop grinning. Im a father!

Congratulations to you on the birth of your first child.

Welcome, Joseph!

Way to go, Mom!

Congratulations, DAD!

Now that you’ve entered the realm of Dadhood, prepare to be constantly amazed, befuddled, overjoyed, overwhelmed, and burstingly proud.

Daily.

Forever.

Welcome to the fraternity. :smiley:

Another Pop checking in. Congratulations. Hope that all of you are in good health. Omedeto!

What wonderful news! God go with you and your family.

congratulations!

Mazel tov!

Robin

There ain’t a better thing in the world.

Though, you’re right. That delivery period can be draining.

Congratulations!

Oh, congratulations!

There is nothing in the whole world that compares to having a child, especially the first.

Awesome! A close friend just became an aunt for the second time (this time it was a niece), & the poor baby has a name the two of us consider to be just awful. :slight_smile: Good thing she’s a cute baby. Anyway, congratulations on becoming a daddy & congratuations to you & your wife on giving the kid a good name.

CONGRATUALTIONS to you and your good lady. Pass on my regards
;j

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Congratulations, Tetsu. We just had our first child about 3 weeks ago and my head is still spinning. I sit there and stare at her little face for an hour at a time, marvelling that I had ANYTHING to do with such a small wonder.

Hey! maybe your son and my daughter could…:wink:

congratulations!!!

Awesome! Congrats! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

Congrats to both you and the missus. Welcome new baby!

Congratulations to you and your wife! Welcome the little addition with pride and joy! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! Life is wonderful!

Yea! I am so happy for you guys!

We just welcomed our second son into the world. There is nothing like it on earth!

Enjoy!