I hope to hear this again in a couple of weeks...

<center>
<embed src=“http://www.monmouth.com/~enzo/98ws_lastout.wav” align=“baseline”
border=“0” width=“148” height=“60” autostart=“TRUE”>
</center>

Yer pal,
Satan

So will my older brother who has liked the Yankees since I can remember.

PAZ

“Barry, the not-a-fan-of-sports-at-all SDMB’er”

By the time I hit reply, whatever it is that you hope to hear again had 4:41 left before I would hear it. I’m sorry, Satan, but very little is worth that.

Gotta agree with Libby on this one. Not only that, but opening this thread froze up my 'puter for a couple of minutes. :frowning:

-Melin

Well, it worked fine for me on my home and work computers. It took a little while to open, but not any more so than some websites that are graphic-intensive or with java. Hell, I’ve had banner ads mess me up more than this one did…

Yea, but you probably had it cached already. My version is cached from a different source, so it took a while to load.

Livin’ on Tums, Vitamin E and Rogaine

Satan, you seem to be taking a lot of crap for this one. I didn’t have any problems with it, except I happen to be a Detroit Tiger fan.

Good luck in the series.

“The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.” - Humphrey Bogart

I wouldn’t want to hear that this year. It would mean that Michael Kay is wrong. It’d be the 25th title.

Yanks over 'stros in 4

I don’t know who first said “everyone’s a critic,” but I think it’s a really stupid saying.

no, you’ve got it all wrong… The Indians over the Braves in 6. (If the Indians can get their thumbs out of their asses that is)

“I’m not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.”-- Calvin and Hobbes
(__)
\/-------\ | |-----| |
…c.c…c.c…

Yeah, I was wrong. the Braves got rid of the Astros. So now it’s Yanks over Braves in 4.

I don’t know who first said “everyone’s a critic,” but I think it’s a really stupid saying.

Wanted to move this back to the top - For Flora, naturally…

Wow, when I opened this thread, it played instantly and perfectly. Do I get some sort of computer award?

BTW, go Yankees!

I had no problem with it, outside of being from Houston.

Good luck, pal.

Having been an Indians fan for as long as I can remember, I hafta say I’ve had just about all I can take.

And to think I used to like Pedro Martinez when he was hurlin’ for the Expos…sheeit.

Go Mets!

BTW Satan, didn’t fuck up my computer either, just my day…

Z

“Diplomacy is the art of saying “nice doggy” until you can find a rock.”

• Will Rogers

Thats not fair! Im deaf & I cant play!

And it took you over eight months to figure this out?

Well, if it makes you feel any better, since they disabled HTML, neither can anyone else…

Yer pal,
Satan

I HAVE BEEN SMOKE-FREE FOR:
Two months, one week, four days, 14 hours, 39 minutes and 37 seconds.
2904 cigarettes not smoked, saving $363.05.
Life saved: 1 week, 3 days, 2 hours, 0 minutes.