World Series' predictions

Braves over the Yankees, 4-3. Although Cleveland could have something to do with it.

Cheese, I like your prediction. I will go with that as well.
Jeffery

I am going out on a limb and predicting an all New York World Series, with the Yankees prevailing in 6 games.

SoxFan59
“Its fiction, but all the facts are true!”

Yanks over Braves in 5 or 6.

Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@schicktech.com

“Sherlock Holmes once said that once you have eliminated the
impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be
the answer. I, however, do not like to eliminate the impossible.
The impossible often has a kind of integrity to it that the merely improbable lacks.”
– Douglas Adams’s Dirk Gently, Holistic Detective

cmkeller - never thought I’d see you in a league with Satan. Acyually 2 Satans, ours and Steinbrenner.

Atlanta over Yanks in 7.

The overwhelming majority of people have more than the average (mean) number of legs. – E. Grebenik

Y’all are all forgetting that the Braves have to get past the Astros. Currently, it’s Astros 2, Braves 0.

Dream on.

D’oh

No, The Braves vs. Astros, is currently 1-1 and they are tied in the 10th currently.

Jeffery

Unless you were meaning that the Braves were losing 2-0 in the current game. Which it is now tied up.

Jeffery

Apathy over Ennui, 3-2.
– Sylence

“The problem with reality is the lack of background music.” – Anon

Not a prediction, but a Subway Series would rock… You think New Yorkers are arrogant now, wait’ll you see them after they shut out the rest of the country of the fall classic! :wink:

As for what I think will happen, I think the Braves will kill the Mets, and I think the Yanks will squeak by Cleveland. I also see the Yanks, in 6 games, beating the Braves for the team of the decade honor.

At least I hope… :slight_smile:

Yer pal,
Satan

Six games? That makes it an away game! The Yankees must re-coronate at the Stadium. Five or seven games.

Livin’ on Tums, Vitamin E and Rogaine

I would love to see a subway series-Yankees vs. Mets. When was the the last time the World Series was played by 2 teams in the same city?

I would love to see a subway series. When was the last time the World Series was played by 2 teams in the same city?

Gary: In 1989 the Oakland A’s played the SF Giants in the earthquake World Series. They’re not the same city, but they’re in the same TV market & local mass transit system at least. Before that you have to go back to the 1956 Series between Brooklyn and the Yankees.

I don’t want a subway series. I want another non-PC Series between the Braves and the Indians.

Whoo Hoo!! Braves whomped up on the Astros.

As Goldberg would say, “Mets your next!”

On to the NLCS. Next stop World Series.

Jeffery

Doctor Jackson:

Hey, I’m not rooting for them, I’m predicting it will happen.

I mean, as far as rooting goes, my beloved Royals were out of it in July.

Chaim Mattis Keller

Red Sox vs Mets.

Nomar lets the ball roll between his legs in Game 5, losing the series.

All of New England goes on a rampage to Boston, trashing Fenway.

Jeremy…

I can think of no more stirring symbol of man’s humanity to man than a fire engine - Kurt Vonnegut

The Mets are going to have to crank it up to go to the Series.

Braves are 2-0 going to NY. Glavine and Smoltz are going to take care of business in NY.

Braves are going all the way.
Jeffery

Jeff, don’t count those chickens yet.

Remember, the ex-Cub factor is working against the Braves, as it has in the past.

SoxFan59
“Its fiction, but all the facts are true!”

Yankees have bad karma this year for trading David Wells to get Roger Clemens. Braves in 5.

Designated Optional Signature at Bottom of Post