I like bananas a bunch

I heard about a hippie who misinterpreted the term “love beads,” and you can guess the rest.

It’s not that hippies don’t take showers, it’s just they don’t use soap. They’d lather not.

Men are generally less inclined to use cleansers than women, because they deter gents.

Back in college, I could barely pay my bills, even having to choose between laundry detergent and a small breakfast snack. Sometimes it was All or muffin.

Back in college I thought that I was doing poorly in Human Reproductivity because I almost failed the male reproductive organ test. Fortunately, the professor graded mine on a curve.

In college I learned how to take really good notes. It worked well until the smart kids caught on and hid them from me.

I used to take notes in music class.

Just wondering, do you think it’s alright for me to start drinking as soon as the kids are in class? Or am I just a terrible teacher?

My wife is a reading teacher. She was going to teach math but math teachers end up having too many problems.

It’s the chemistry teachers who have all the solutions.

It’s the baseball coaches that are always getting the runs.

And beach volleyball teams get sunburns

History teachers are sleazy. They’re always asking their students for dates.

Never get in a conversation with a math teacher about pi, it just goes on and on and on.

:shamrock: Irish everyone a happy St. Paddy’s Day!:four_leaf_clover:

:beers: A perfect day for pour decisions!:nauseated_face:

You really have to hand it to St. Patrick. He subtracted the adders, which would have divided Ireland if they had multiplied.

(I totally stole that from another Straight Doper)

Today it’s easy being green.

The eye doctor told me I was color blind. That was really a bolt from the green.

So you weren’t reddy for that news?

My eye doctor told me I have conjunctivitis. Guess I’ll have to scratch my plans.