I Lost My Cup Of Tea!

I made a cup of tea and put it down in the office somewhere, just as the phone started to ring. The caller needed help with a few things, then my mum rang and I got an urgent email. Basically stuff distracted me, now I can’t remember where my cup of tea is AND I can’t find it. The cup I drink my tea in is missing so I know for sure it is still sitting around somewhere and I have not drunk it.

It is 2.39pm on Friday, I think my brain might have already shut down for the weekend.

Quite frankly I don’t know how you can continue to live.

Today it is a cup of tea missing.

Tomorrow it will be a cup of tea and biscuit.

Before long I will be searching high and low for a leg of lamb.

Life is tragic sometimes.

Don’t worry, dear, we’ll make you a new cup of tea.

One lump or two?

Leechie - its probably gone cold by now anyway - make yourself another one.

I have coffee and cake. :stuck_out_tongue:

Was it a good cup of tea? Maybe somebody pinched it - proper tea being theft, and all that.

Tell you what, I’m getting awfully bored with the game of “hunt the WMD”, so I’ll pop over to Oz and help out with the Quest for the Tea, OK?

:slight_smile:
Tea is silly, anyway - drink coffee, you benighted fool! Then you’d be awake enough to find the tea. :slight_smile:

Applause.

Leechy, I’ve a nice hot mug of tea in front of me at the moment. Give me your address and I’ll post it to you.

Have you looked in your pockets? Because, man, whenever I lose my tea, that’s right where it is.

Don’t know where your tea is, but I can recommend a new flavor I tried this morning - Tazo Sweet Cinnamon Spice. It is just great - warm, slightly spicy, a nice mix - ingredients are cinnamon bark, sarsparilla root, licorice root, orange peel, roastec chicory root, and star anise seed - mmm. Plus it’s caffeine free. Have already drank 2 mugs - would like to drink a gallon (darn sore throat!).

Susan

Did you look in the freezer? Your car keys are there, too.

When I was a kid I made a bowl of Cream of Wheat. I set it down and then I forgot about where I had left it and couldn’t find it. By the time several minutes had passed I figured it had gone cold and it wouldn’t have been any good to eat anyway. I must have either prepared another bowl or decided to eat something else at that point.

The next morning I went into the living room. As I took my next step I felt a cold, mushy substance beneath my foot. I had left the bowl right on the floor in front of the TV.

Never did find it, I am sure the cleaner will come across it somewhere and curse me.

I need a cup of tea but I haven’t any milk.

Two, please.

Whack! Whack!

I don’t drink tea very often, but I need my coffee in the morning. One day I lost my cup three times. When I found it the third time it had gone cold, so I microwaved it and kept it in my hand till I finished.

[Pete Puma]

Gimme a lotta lumps! A whoooooole lotta lumps!

[/Pete Puma]

Was it a cup you will miss? (sentimental?)

Will you people stop whacking me?

Losing your cuppa is a sign of old age. Welcome to the other side of the hill! :slight_smile:

Well it is Monday and I came into the office this morning to find my mug (minus tea).

Someone had found it and washed it out, then left a little note saying “please remember to wash up your dishes”.

Oooops. Still don’t know where I left it.