I miss the "Guy Stuff" thread.

It’s finally dropped off the front page.

No, I don’t want it brought back. It served a purpose, ran its course and was a Hell of a lot of fun.
But, dammit, that bastard was addicting!!

I wish someone who has the time (read: no life) would novelize it. 'Twould make and excellent, if not pointless, short story.

Any takers?

Oh hell…I’ll give it a shot. If nothing else, it’ll give me something to do during my 2 hour layover in Pittsburgh Friday.

“There is no worse lie than a truth misunderstood by those who hear it.” - William James

Well, that’s it. I’m headed straight to hell. At least the ride was enjoyable.

Who’d a thought starting something with a belch could become so gloriously enjoyable for so many. :o

“Some people are worried about the difference between right and wrong. I’m worried about the difference between wrong and fun.”
~P.J. O’Rourke~

I loved the way that it morphed into a story told by several cyberdrunk posters. That was a total riot.

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

And the applause for Uncle is deafening.

::quickly palming his beer, UncleBeer hides it behind his back and takes impromptu bows::

Indeed, we should thank our Unc for all the fun he started…

This one’s for you, mate:

beeeeeeeeelchchchc

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiipppp
(Coldfire wipes the tears from his eyes and walks away, shaking his head in disbelief that it’s all over…)

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

::laughing up his sleeve::

[taunting] Falcon’s got homework! Falcon’s got homework! [/taunting]

Oh, 1/2-inch margins and single-spaced, please.

::smacking the hell out of ChiefScott::

You know…you offer to help some guys out, you get slammed. sigh However, notice no GUY offered to write it up???

And as for your 1/2 inch margins? Like hell I will. :slight_smile:

“There is no worse lie than a truth misunderstood by those who hear it.” - William James

I think we should bind and sell it… proceeds going to what else… BEER!!!

I opened the door, and look who I found. Damn I’m good

Falconidae –

Sorry to dredge up your formal name, but thanks. You da bird!!

Can we buy another baldcat, too?

I think we’re gonna hafta negotiate with The Chicago Reader to get the rights. You s’pose we can buy 'em off with the hair from that cat?

“Some people are worried about the difference between right and wrong. I’m worried about the difference between wrong and fun.”
~P.J. O’Rourke~

If not, we’ll give 'em a nice throw pillow. Made, of course, of moose schlong skin and stuffed with dried Yeti dung.

Hey! That moose schlong is at the tanner’s – it’s gonna look great in my office! Just wait’ll the next time I get some asshole opposing attorney in there, I’ll just smile sweetly and tell him that that was the LAST guy who acted like a, er, prick.

-Melin

“I’ll never argue with a lawyer again.” – The Devil Himself.

I heard the Lioness was making windbreakers for the Lion and cubs out of the moose schlong skin.

Talk about being “hard up”.

Hey Chief I heard that ! Smartass !

Don’t force me to flirt with you, to get even.

Besides YOU are the one running around playing with his jacket all the time .

Ayesha - Lioness

There are two solutions to every problem : the wrong one, and mine
(Thomas A. Edison)

The Guy Stuff Thread changed my Life:::sniff:::

Now I spend it hanging around the Emergency bay at the hospital, waiting for another whang offa those ambulance tanks…

Thanks guys.

I cannot believe how much freaking fun I had on that trip. It was the best stress reliever I’ve had in years.

The bumps on my head are gone, and the doctor says that the burns on my hand probably won’t leave any scars!

• I loved the way posters picked up on each other’s references

• I think the film will be a big hit here in the UK (we lap up scatological humour)

• OK, who do we get to star in ‘Guy Stuff - The Movie’?

I’d like to audition for the ChiefScott role.

I think I could pull it off.

And I’ll work for scale.

I lost track.

Is this today?