I need words/names that end in O....

Definition of Tierno.

I can’t use Photo or Foto because those are durivitives of my Toto. Another friend has also taken Mojo away from me, dammit.

More to the ever-growing pile…

[ul]
[li]Yo-Yo[/li][li]mello[w] – hey, as long as it has the long “O” sound, it works for us[/li][li]Jello[/li][li]Bizarro[/li][li]gigalo – or rather, Gigolo :D[/li][li]Dynamo[/li][li]Esperanto[/li][li]Tonto – unfortunately, sounds too much like the name of my mother’s (unmercifool) business, Pronto – ::: sigh :::[/li][li]Panthro – could be interesting[/li][li]Machismo[/li][li]Gaspatcho[/li][/ul]

Diable, while groovy man, is probably way too common. Maybe Dido, since I’m a fan. Hmmm.

Ok, I suppose that’s enough of my commenting fix for the moment. I should go get dressed for the waitressing gig tonight and then check back in to see what’s shakin’.

:smiley:

Audio, Tyco, Eco, Baloo, Koko, Archipeligo, Tempo, Kempo, Tae-Kwon-Do, Judo, Hippo.

Arrrgghhh-o!

Out of this list, I think Gaspatcho (or Gazpacho, as I’ve seen it spelled) and Esperanto are the best.

Lego is purrrrrfect for a leg climbing kitten.

I have Valentino, or 'Tino for short. He also answers to “No”.

Madd Maxx, isn’t Avogadro a good name for a mole? :wink:
**faithfool, ** from your list, I would pick Bizarro. I’m surprised no one mentioned Han Solo or Greedo.

Good luck with tips at your waitressing gig.

If the cat runs around a lot and knocks things over, you can name it Tornado.

I was going to suggest some Italian musical terms, and I see Zabali_Clawbane already gave some. Others:

Pizzicato - pronouced peet-zee-CAH-toh. Means “plucked”, as a string. If the cat has patchy fur, it’s perfect. It’s got “cat” within it. Nicknames Pete or Pizza.

Presto (fast) (or Presto Change-o)
Crescendo (growing)

Dolcissimo (sweetest)
Fortissimo (loudest, strongest)

(Now if you had a slow-moving dog, it would be Adoggio, a pun on “adagio”, meaning “slow”.)

Other Italian words:

Braggadoccio
Pensieroso
Pazzo

French: Flambeau (it has the “o” sound)
Clemenceau

In the “slightly obvious” department, neko. (Japanese for cat)

More suggestions! Woohoo!! I’ll refrain from commenting on them right now, as I should be getting my butt in the car for the commute. However, I’ve thought of two more on my own…

[ul]
[li]Margo – as in Channing[/li][li]Pierrot, I think, if I’m pronouncing it correctly[/li][/ul]

Thank you all again. And tMH, I’ll pass that good vibe along to my customers. Hopefully they’re listening and in a generous mood.

One last one - Rimbaud (the original of Rambo, mentioned above )

Mandingo!

Mango

El Gato

Cheerio

Guantanamo

Gitmo

Lolo

Tomorrow

Dopo(variation of Doper)

Lemmego

Gottago

Do_u_know

Iwannaknow

Meeo

:smack: I can’t believe I am participating in this!

I think none of these are dupes:
Roberto
Ricardo
Mercutio
Frodo
Macho
Vito
Dorito
Tostito
Generalissimo (sp?)
Francisco
Franco
Bo
Lilo
Monstro
Slo-Mo
Theo
Tyro
Amerigo
Meeko
Nero
Volo
Callisto
Ororo
Calypso
Clio
Neo
Enyo
Hydro
Pyro
Litho
Strato
Geo
Ino
Leto
Quattro
Cyrano
Mr. Roboto
Alberto
Torgo
Crow
Chihiro
Snow
Willow

ThestoryofO?

No?

I believe it’s “Amontillado.” Great if you’re an Edgar Allen Poe fan (not likely if you’ve ever read “The Black Cat,” but “A Cask of Amontillado” is a great story.)

I see “Monstro” is taken.

How about “Sumo”? (I would consider it an honor, as that was my late kitty’s name. And, no, he wasn’t fat.)

Orlando – like either the city or the Virginia Woolf novel.

Platano, if he’s a yellow kitty. (Or if he’s well hung.)

Oro – also a yellow kitty.

Orgasmo. But I wouldn’t recommend it.

Yoko? Ono?

Kilimanjaro
Rodeo
Whiskeyinthejar-o

Fabio :wink:

Margo
Orlando
Armando