I pit ColdBrew50

This idiot and clear troll popped up on my radar in a P&A thread, quickly moved to a general Pit thread which both he and I were polluting with insults.

So this is one dedicated to that particular poster.

@ColdBrew50 is the exact example of stupid, stubborn and aggressive. They are without doubt a troll, and I realise they should not be fed.

But fuck that, they deserve a real pitting.

So, in the tradional way, I am willing to sponsor the cost of the straw @ColdBrew50 uses while felching his goat, and I will not even judge him on the gender of goat he chooses.

Send your paypal details.

Yeah, he sucks, and that’s already more time than I shoulda wasted on him.

That’s hardly fair to the poor innocent goat, now is it?

The “modes” have a lot of knowledge. Your self identity as neither a troll or a sock, but just an “average jackass” is somewhat self-deprecating.

You are a huge fucking jackass, covered with turd and set on fire.

That is how it is.

I suggest you move forums to one where you might obtain some level of recognition for the excrement you post.

Modes made me laugh.
Will he get a mode note?

Have you ever looked a goat in the eye, and concluded they are innocent? I mean, I don’t really want our hero of this thread abusing animals, but there is no such thing as an innocent goat.

They might be cute. They might produce milk that makes delicious cheese. They might have weird lizard eyes. But they are all guilty of something… eating underwear. Escaping though the fence. Grand theft and larceny. Goats are guilty of something. Every time.

My dog met a goat. As a friendly, curious canine, she did what dogs do - sniffed his butt. Little goat was not amused, and shortly thereafter headbutted little pup right in the chest, lifting her off her feet. She’s wary of the little bastards now.

As to the topic of the OP - just not worth it. If I thought they’d be around long enough to enjoy taunting, I’d care more, but I don’t.

I endorse this pitting. I had not seen this thread earlier, or I would have posted this comment here:

Yeah, he’s a real ray of sunshine, all right. And, boy, is he clever. :face_vomiting:

Escalating to outright hostility and insults in IMHO. (See the thread about “Juvenalian irony.”) Not long for the board, methinks.

Suspended, trolls will make a mistake sooner or later.

Mistake? That whole series of posts was the most pathetic suicide by mod I’ve seen.

He’s only been around since March of 2023 – I thought the WWYT thread was for long time posters screwing up in an uncharacteristic way.

If he’s already suspended, he’s basically out of here anyway. He got that IMHO thread shut down after one reply.

Fletcher!

Felcher!

Whatever!

Well, yes. They seemed to dance up to the line but not over it. I think this time they went over the line.

That’s too bad. It seems like every time a new poster comes along, who is smarter than everyone else, they get pushed out of here because we can’t handle the smart.
/s

Warning in different thread

It seems our good friend got somewhat warmed up.