I Pit damuriajashi and DemonTree

You guys are just jealous that you’re not “the most dangerous poster on the board”!

Yeah, but nobody wants to be part of one. Too bureaucratic.

You can’t be all that dangerous, when he clearly thinks I’m you. Or maybe that’s your superpower.

damuriajashi, the sharpest in the land /s, now demonstrates in ATMB that he does not know how to check in the rules already posted about other banned discussion topics in the SDMB.

The irony is thicker than a Four Seasons bathrobe.

Can you give me 3 examples?

No. Most liberals have stopped using the woke label because of assholes like you. If assholes like you didn’t exist, the term woke would not have the negative connotation.

In much the same way that PETA is counterproductive to their own cause, people like you make it hard for liberals like me to make my case because actual conservatives point to idiots like you and all I can say is “well, your side has even bigger more pus filled assholes than we do” I just hope they never find you because it would be very hard to make excuses for someone as stupid as you.

Ha ha ha ha!

Oh, you’re a funny little person, aren’t you?

Oh shit, you’re right. iiandy is the white racist that hides behind his black in laws like a human shield.

Are you new here? I know you’re not one of the smart sjws, there only like 5 or 6 of them. And I don’t recall you being as stupid as gigo or chingon but maybe you are and i just missed it.

How 'bout a cite for this (both claims), you dumb piece of shit?

Memory going so soon, da? Seems like only yesterday you were complaining about being modded over me…

I’d like to see three examples.

I am liberal by most modern definitions.
Not by the standards of this board but by most modern metrics.

Maybe I’m making a mistake again. Do you have black in laws?

Help me out here, who was the poster that kept hiding behind his black distant relations?

Why would I help you out, you dumb piece of shit? You made a derogatory claim about me, uncited.

It is clear that you don’t have a single sad cite from a scholar or etymologist that agrees with you while I cited several in past and recent discussions, the reality is that you are an idiōtēs in modern and ancient definitions for not looking at what even minorities are telling you are the reasons why they are dropping the woke word.

The point stands, you are a dupe of right-wingers that turned the word into a slur.

You’d think a poster with da’s history would be a leeetle more careful with throwing around racist slurs, and coming back again and again to the same tired trough that got them suspended last time.

Can you give me 4.75 examples?

I might assume that for posters who are not as dumb as a rock…

47 dimes and a nickel. 19 quarters. How many examples do you want?