I pit MordecaiB

Oh, and nobody has yet linked this thread in which he accuses hajario of, um, something really horrible involving Giraffe Boards, which he can’t provide any details about for, um, reasons.

In the end it turned out that hajario’s crime was apparently to post moronecai’s SDMB join date, which is public information available to anyone, in the GB thread mocking him. mordecai apparently thought he had used some Giraffe mod hacker ability to obtain this extremely personal information and then publicized it in order to ruin his life. Or something. Again, this is the guy who thinks he has the right to demand other people post their medical records in order to satisfy his curiosity.

(I hope this post isn’t read as an attempt to start a board war; I’m trying to provide context for mordecai’s rant against hajario, which happened on this board and would be less funny if you didn’t realize the incredibly trivial nature of his actual complaint)

And as a bonus, the thread has some classic DrDeth moments! Read it if you dare.