I pit the vandals!

[QUOTE=featherlou]
Pay $500 out of your own pocket just because someone else is an asshole, and see how bright that makes your day. I know it really didn’t make ours.
[/QUOTE]

Actually, I had my car vandalized to the tune of $518 before. It is some consolation, since I’d had the policy for five years.

I had my Camaro stolen from the base while I was at sea (short deployment). The scum who stole it parked it in a no parking zone and stripped it out. When I got back, the car had been ticketed, towed, and impounded. And because I didn’t file the police report until after the tickets, guess who got to pay them! Also, to avoid paying for the storage fees for the impounded car, I had to forfeit the vehicle to the county.

Yeah, I just love thieves and vandals.

I, too, feel your pain.

The Sunday morning following my Saturday wedding, my brand new wife and I depart the house to jump into the car to head out on our honeymoon.

During the night, some festering fuckdrip has gone down the street with a hammer busting out all of the windshields of the cars parked on our side of the block.

At least we had another car to use, but still…

[QUOTE=Marlitharn]
Oliver Cromwell, Lord Protector of England? Born in 1599, died in 1658 (September)?.
[/QUOTE]

It happened on St Patti’s day.

Not exactly my clearest joke, but it made sense in my head.

Maybe I’ll cut back on the booze…