I pit the worst day of my life FEBRUARY 11 2005

It’s always a hard thing to understand why those we love die, especially if they die so young. You and your family have my deepest condolences.

I am very sorry for your loss. I hope you find comfort in your memories of your brother and in others who love you. I wish you peace.

Sweetheart, I’m so sorry. ~hugs~ I can’t even fathom how you must be feeling right now. The other dopers are right, you did nothing wrong. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

~J

I’m so sorry for your loss. I wish there was something I could say to make it better.

Start, I’m so sorry. I know there’s nothing I can say to ease your pain, but know I’m hoping the best for you in this time of sadness.

Oh, START, that sucks ass. I am so sorry.

I’m really sorry you have to go through this, START. I’m really really sorry :(. Your account of the event was heartbreaking.

START, I am so sorry.

That is awful. I’m so sorry. I hope you and your family find the strength and grace to get through this awful time.

I’m so very, very sorry.

Folks, remember: Asthma is a serious disease. 5000 people die of it every year in the US.

I am so very sad for you. I hope your memories of him will help you through this horrible time. You’ll be in my prayers.

{{{{{{START}}}}}}

Love & prayers.

START, you will be in my thoughts for a very long time. I’m so sorry for you and your family.

Your post made me cry. I lost my brother to asthma as well, and the hole is still there. God bless you and your family.

I’m so sorry.

I am so sorry START

I am just so sorry.

Words fail me. My condolences.

:frowning:

Nothing eloquent here…I wish you well, START, and your family. I’m sorry.

Wow,

I know that “this is so weird this must not be real” feeling all too well.
In time peace will come.

Till then, I wish you strength.

START, you seem to be feeling some guilt that you put his pants on in that stressful time. Imagine if you were talking to your brother before he died, and the strange subject came up that, what if he were dying and naked, and you weren’t able to save him, what would he want you to do? I think you may be able to imagine that he would want you to at least put his clothes on. You did that for the right reason, because you loved him.

Sorry if that doesn’t help much, but you really need to let go of that guilt, and get on with honoring his memory. You did what you could.