If you need to brag, put 'er here

Yeah, I need to brag. I don’t care what anyone says.

I got my new leather pants in the mail yesterday and they fit like a glove. They are perfect, and a size 6. This makes me very very happy. I think all my workouts are paying off.

The thing about the leather pants is that I’ve had my eye on them for months and months in the VS catalog and finally decided to break down and buy them. Rarely is something from a catalog so perfect upon arrival.

I am so excited. I’ve almost convinced myself I can wear them to work if I pair them with a conservative top.

10 inches, ba-by… yeah…
:smiley:

I haven’t taken a bath in 4 days and still smell as fresh. :slight_smile:
(long story)

And while I was walking outside, I noticed lots of girls checking me out. Must be the new haircut.

On an unrelated note, my roommate (juvenile person that he is) seems to be playing some weird game where he pretends to pass out everytime I pass by.
:confused:
I think he needs some help.

Given the rest of your post I take it this is the depth of the pile of dirty clothes you have accumulated.

Tell the world I kicked the LSAT’s fucking ASS.

I’d do it myself, but I’m too modest. :dubious:

I can draw almost anything freehand, except cars, monkeys, buildings, and most bugs. :slight_smile:

The most beautiful Goddess in the world confessed to me that she was in love with me. My best friend of two years, who knows all my dirty laundry and still fell in love with me. Me! Unfortunately, because of extenuating circumstances, we can’t be together right now but it is still nice to know that someone out there actually finds me truly attractive. After my wife left me over 2 1/2 years ago I lost all of my confidence and thought I was going to be alone forever but this gives me hope.

BTW, I am head over heels for her too.

Well I… and you are going to be astounded by this… I…
No, damn it, I just can’t do it.

Mr. MercyStreet and I are being nominated for Pulitzers. This time it’s a project we worked on together. I think we have a shot as finalists.

Last year we were nominated, too, in separate categories. I didn’t remotely have a chance. Mr. MercyStreet should have been a finalist. But wasn’t.

C’mon, do it. You know you want to. I only have my kids to brag about and that doesn’t seem to fit in here.

I once got busy in a Burger King bafroom.
C’mon, you know you’ve always wanted to. :smiley:

Back story: I never got my driver’s license. I learned to drive 9.5 years ago but never got that license. Never needed it until right now.

So I got it on Friday (yay!) and Monday I drove in a car by myself for the first time ever, and I had to drive through the scary freeway interchanges north of Denver by myself twice (and had to do it again on Tuesday), and I’m still alive to tell the tale!. I also successfully parallel parked.

Go me!

A publisher asked me to submit up to five poems for inclusion in an anthology they were publishing. They took all five.

Yeah, cars are freaking impossible.

One of my characters has been picked up for use on a new line of cell phone covers.

Yesterday when I did Seated Head to Knees (Janu Sirsasana), I actually, you know, rested my head on my knee.

I also had a fabulously successful shopping expedition on Saturday. I picked up a couple of tanks real cheap, a cute blouse, a pair of jeans, a truly excellent twill car coat (I needed a Fall jacket, bad) and a ver’ ver’ nice fine-gauge v-neck sweater, which I’m wearing right now, and it is sexy as all get out on me.

I have the cutest niece in the whole world! :slight_smile:
Nyah! :stuck_out_tongue:

I know this is MPSIMS, but I’m gonna have to require a cite here…with pics! :smiley:

No pics yet, but I’ll try to arrange some soon. :wink: Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem like many people really “approve” of posting pics of yourself.

Well that is pretty damn cool! Please tell us how it works out.

I think you should post pictures with pants and without, just so we can see how well they fit.

EEEEk! The germs, the germs! But erm, good for you.

As for me, my mango seed sprouted. That’s one honkin’ big sprout.