If you need to brag, put 'er here

Now you’re really being a PT*! I have to login to see them!

*PT = Pic Tease

My boobies won a wet t-shirt contest this summer! Well, they called it a wet t-shirt contest, but we really just took our tops off. :smiley:

[size=1]If anybody was at the sci-fi convention at the Sheraton at Keystone at the Crossing in Indianapolis the night of July 3 and saw the buns/boobies contest, that was me - #4![size]

Indygirl ,
Your photos are locked. I can’t see you. :frowning:

Any pictures ? :dubious:

Again, we’re going to have to ask for a cite. And I can’t even imagine the commotion that nekkid boobies might make at a sci-fi convention, particularly one in the middle of the bible belt.

Crap, give me a sec. I’ll get them where you can see them.

The boobies were contained to a well-secured hotel room. Funny enough, we had 10-12 guys “enter” in the best buns contest, but only five of us girls. I know I’ve got boobie photos, but they’re not going up on-line.

As an aside, after that, we went back to another hotel room for more drinking, and there was some British guy there. My husband introduced himself, and then asked the guy who he was. He got a bit of a funny look, and then a name. Turns out, he’s on one o’ them sci-fi shows that we don’t watch. (We went with the express purpose of de-throning the reigning boobie contest winner. :smiley: )

2 B Gary Street
Whitmire, SC 29178

:smiley: :smiley:

Here we go, me, me and me and my fiance. :smiley:
http://home.att.net/~jandbhodges/wsb/media/157983/site1064.jpg
http://home.att.net/~jandbhodges/wsb/media/157983/site1065.jpg
http://home.att.net/~jandbhodges/wsb/media/157983/site1066.jpg

Not all of those are you and your fiance. I’m glad my boss wasn’t standing behind me, Lingerie Girl. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice pics Indygrrl, but we want you in those leather pants! :wink:

I forgot my brag: I think I got seriously checked out by a Big Gay Stud. Even though I don’t swing that way, it was a lot more complimentary than it would have been being checked out by a Pasty Gay Loser.

Indygirl , you are quite attractive. Indyguy is a lucky man. :wink:

Sorry, I didn’t think they were too bad for work. I should have warned.

I’ll try to get a pic of the leather pants this weekend. I haven’t had a chance to wear them yet. I’m so excited!!!

Fine for my work. Now where is that “tongue-lolling out on the floor in a large puddle of drool” smiley when you need it?

Some of my artwork (storyboards for a Discworld fanfilm some people I know have been making) is going to be shown to Terry Pratchett when he visits here in a couple of weeks.

Just took the level 7 kanji kentei written Japanese test on Sunday. Aced it.

Granted, this just confirms that I’m at least as literate as the average fourth-grader, but hey, I just started taken these tests in June. Level 6 starts next February.

Jason Carter, Babylon 5. Hardly a household name, though I suppose he’d expect recognition as GOH at a Con.

I was on Jeopardy, twice, and won five thousand dollars.

One of my websites has been linked to from Apple.com and BBC.co.uk. I guess they liked what I had to say. I was pretty stoked when I saw my web logs and saw where some of my traffic was coming from. :slight_smile: