If your board name was a food...

Hmmmm. I think of myself as salty, crunchy snack of some sort.

I resemble that remark.
My username is my favorite salad.

Hot Pockets

Apparently I am also a type of (rather stodgy) traditional British food. So a little stuffed dumpling? :frowning:

I have to stay far, far away from you, because I am deathly allergic to grapefruit.

Sigmagirl? Probably a new pharmaceutical for those female troubles, but as for food? Maybe S-shaped cheese doodles.

I guess mine would be some especially tasty food that is served on airplanes.

Like, for instance

…uh

ummm…

…

ah, screw it!

This thread has completely cracked me up, for some reason!

I think of myself as a piping hot dessert with peanut butter balls somehow incorporated into it. (I was thinking akin to apple brown betty.)

I’m a breakfast cereal AND a multi-surface cleaner.

I think I am a lopsided confection of some sort. Likely involving a lot of fluffy frosting.

I think it’d look more like a funky E.

Some sort of holiday confection, like a sugar plum.

Jello shooter

Not quite what you were thinking of: Buckeyes.

Inflight oysters?

A savory, crunchy snack food – sort of like Chex Mix but spicier.

twicksters are for kidsters

Something like bread pudding. Yum…

I pictured you as candy with a cookie crunch.

A feathery crepe, served on a vinyl single.

Different spelling. :wink: