Ilhan Omar can fuck right off

Struck out, eh? :stuck_out_tongue: And now you’re taking your ball and going home. Kbye.

But you have leveled a serious charge at me, one that I find sickening. So even if you have peaced out, for anyone else that might be reading and wondering if your accusation has merit, I pulled up some quotes from 2016. If I’m only pretending to be a Democrat, I’ve been operating under the most bizarrely pointless and time-consuming deep cover ever.

Let’s start with February, in the thick of primary season:

That was in response to Rigamarole, who apparently then nursed a grudge about it for nearly nine months, as s/he PMed me to wave it in my face after Trump won. :smack:
April:

On July 27, I wrote a broadside against Trump in a thread that’s now closed, so I can’t do a regular reply quote. But I’ll link and manually quote it. This is actually the post I found last; if I had found it first, I might have just stuck with posting only this. There is no plausible world where someone pretending to be a Democrat but secretly trying to get Trump elected would post something like this. It’s not necessary to establish bonafides, and it (IMO) pretty effectively denounces and discredits Trump to any wavering voter who might happen across it:
https://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showpost.php?p=19511768&postcount=3044

Aug. 10, mocking Trump:

Aug. 13:

Sept. 20:

On Halloween, AnalogSignal and I had a back-and-forth after I linked to a photo (no longer available, sadly) of my Halloween costume:

Nov. 1, in response to Jragon’s post about how warm and caring Hillary is:

On Election Day:

My terrible prediction in the Prediction Thread:

Just after the election:

This next one was upon learning that Sheriff Joe Arpaio had been defeated for reelection:

In response to a post from doorhinge, kicking Hillary when she was down, claiming “even Hillary supporters don’t like her”:

My reply to the aforementioned Rigamarole, who was gloating over Hillary’s loss despite (or because of?) having been a Bernie supporter:

I was actually a little shocked by one thing I hadn’t remembered saying. I guess I was reeling in the wake of the shock of Trump’s election:

:smack: “Maybe it’s time to give the left wing of the party a turn”? Nonononono. I plead temporary insanity and retract this suggestion!