I'm a Grammadryad!

Born at 5:09am CDT (Central Daylight Time): Samantha Renee.

Cigars and soda pop and big bowls of chocolate frosting for everyone!

(Sorry, I’m just all kinds of proud.)

Baby is a little bit under 5 pounds - she was induced due to preeclampsia. From what little I’ve heard so far (they’re in El Paso; I’m on the east coast) they’re doing fine, baby is in a warming bed, NOT a full incubator! My daughter-in-law is apparently not at all happy about having to wait to hold her AND wait for a shower.

And the evilness begins!! Mwahahaha. I shall teach her well in the ways of the Dark Side.

You’re a grandma?

:eek:

No way I would have ever thought of you as a grandma!

Crongratulations!

Wow.

Congrats! Too cool and Oy you’re not old enough to be gramma yet! Get to working on those gray hairs, woman!

We want pics! Pics of the cute sweet lil baby!

Hama Gramma! Hama Gramma! Congrats to you and Tark!

Congrats and best wishes!!!

YAAAAAAAAAY! Congrats!

Just as a note - my kid is actually my stepkid. I did a chunk of raising him - his mother doesn’t even remember his birthday. So yeah, I’m too young to be a biological gramma (unless I started at 16 and so did my kid, which would not be unheard-of, but didn’t happen), but I still gots a grandkid.

And believe me, as soon as I have pics, they’ll be posted. :smiley:

Congratulations, Hama. Let me know how it is to have access to cute cuddly babies that you can give back!* I am seriously looking forward to that.

And maybe by that time, I’ll learn how to code! Yeesh…

Isn’t it a wonderful feeling?!
I am so happy for you.
Kisses and hugs for that baby from me.

Woohoo! Congrats, Hammy!!!

I’m your grandmother, Luka.

Congrats!

I thought you were waaaaaaaaaaaay too young and cool and hip to be an actual grandma.

What’s the little nipper’s name? (Besides Precious Widdle Angel)

Woooooooooooooo!!! Congratulations, congratulations!!

baby baby baby baby baby baby!!

aw crap, there goes my bioclock again. Gotta go!

Congrats Hama! :smiley:

There’s nothing better than a cool grandma with good taste in music. .

Hmmmm I have to say I have never seen a Grandma that rocks before, congrats Hama…so how is Gramps doing these days :wink:

Congrats, Hama. That’s faboo news. Kiss the little one for me.

Hey! My aunt is hip, and she just became a grandma once again. Yesterday, in fact. :slight_smile:

Congrats on the Hamastepgrandkid! From experience, I second the “cute baby you can give back” notion.

Woo-Hoo! Congrats galore, Gramma Hama!

Heyyy:)

Congratulations Grammadryad!

Coolest thing I learned today!

Well I finally got some info. She was six weeks early, but she’s 4lbs11oz, 18 1/2 inches long (!!), and will be able to go home in 3-7 days.

And here’s a picture of her. :smiley: