I'm a survivor, I'm not gonna give up

I get knocked down…but I get up again

I get locked out, but oh, what the heck. New thread right?

so, um, thanks to all the people in the other thread (which I won’t link to, but it had something to do with shoulder pads and orthopedic shoes.) who welcomed me back to the fold.

I’m still here and I am going to continue to learn a lot from you folks.

Hm, shoulder pads and orthopedic shoes – they’ll add that certain je ne sais quoi to the procedings.

Here – add this shower cap to your very fetching ensemble and wait over by that padlocked door.

dashes out for the trebuchet

Doesn’t RoboGoat self-trebuchet?

It kind of looks like that when it starts pogoing, doesn’t it?

Actually, the trebuchet is for … wait a minute. If you were really part of the welcoming committee, you’d know what the trebuchet was for.

Guys! Grab Ponder! We’ve got an impostor!

Well, we can probably keep this one open if you get me a whiskey drink, a vodka drink, a lager drink and a cider drink.

One bourbon, one scotch, one beer not good enough for you, you elitist fuck?

I can do that for sure, then we can maybe sing some songs, you know, songs that remind us of the good times and songs that remind us of the better times. Perhaps Danny Boy could help us out.

Pttttt, yea, right.

So, is that what you’re calling the trebuchet? That’s funny, I thought it was called the –

Ooooooh, yea. The “trebuchet” ;). Heh heh heh.

shakes head Ponder, you and me gotta have a talk…

OK! Bring out the fake oozing slime!

:: Drinks the whiskey drink, drinks the vodka drink, drinks the lager drink, drinks the cider drink ::

:: snaps on a pair of latex gloves while humming a happy-sounding song ::

Right. Let’s get to it. I’ll have that ooze for you in no time. Who’s got the >snerk< trebuchet?

Hey!
I was wondering what happened to you. :slight_smile:
Welcome again, for the third time. :smiley:

Woohoo! Open bar!

:: grabs up a whiskey drink, a vodka drink, a lager drink, a cider drink, a bourbon, a scotch and a beer ::
:: pours 'em all together in a big-ass mug ::
:: chugs! ::

:slight_smile:

:confused:

:eek:

Gaaaaaa! Tastes like squck piss…

Don’t ask…

We have new initiation center, Hal. We’re not going to ruin it yet. I don’t think this one has an Evil Overlord Controll Room. And even if it does, none of the things that came at us in the last two initiation threads will come at us here, 'cause I’m gettin damn tired of those creations of yours.

Anyway swanky_glue, welcome back, and I hope enjoy the shackles.

Shackles? so that’s what those heavy, iron looking things were. After all the vodka, whisky and lager I had yesterday, I woke up with a mad killer hangover. I’m still not sure where that trebuchet came from.

Uggg,my head hurts.

Oh and Harmless, I will not be stopped by the pesky locking of my first thread. No mere internet walls will keep me down. Thanks again for the welcome. I’d offer you some vodka, but well, all I seem to have is an empty bottle.

I dunno guys. All these robotic initiation devices are fine and all I guess but I miss ol’ Wally the Wonder Goat. Say, whatever happened to him anyway?

So, Kythereia, how you doin’?