I'm Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC.

Don’t get saucy with me, Hansen.

I only came here because I felt this teen needed a mentor.

Goddamn bitch set me up! Where’s Reagan? Bitch set me up!

“Chris Hansen”? I’m John Stossel with ABC News, and you’ve been stung by an undercover investigation.

How do you respond to…

Wait a minute. Whose cameras are those?

BOOM-CHICKA-WA-WA-BOOM

It’s an extra large Irish sausage and…oh, Mr. Hansen, I didn’t see you there. Well, I’ll just leave this for the crew, okay? No need to see me out.

NO! I’m Chris Hansen!

Who is this man?!

Download an audio program (like Goldwave) and you can record them directly to your soundcard. Then save the files as mp3 files.

Chris Hansen, huh? looks at staircase Man, you would not believe some of the stuff your daughter has been IMing me!

Soundbite 32, btw.

No way Chris Jansing is 50?!?!

And THIS…

Must be said in Sean Connery’s voice!

Audacity is the best free software for this sort of thing, IMO.

I know, isn’t it amazing?

“Amazing” isn’t the word I was thinking of.

I use Audacity to cut down full length MP3s so I can send them to my phone as ringtones, but I had no idea I could rip an mp3 off of a Java app with it.

She said she was 31! You wouldn’t discriminate against somebody with dyslexia-that’s against the ADA!

It won’t actually rip it the way you rip music from a CD. You will have to allow the sound to play, and use Audacity to record it from the output of your sound card or onboard sound. Then, once you’ve recorded it, you can export to wav, mp3, etc.

:dubious: (And that would be a Connery eyebrow-lift, BTW.) Dunno about Connery, but I had Harvey Korman in mind for the first line. Riffing off of History of the World, Part I, 'natch.
Do you suppose that when Chris Hansen visits his favorite restaurant, the maitre-'d relishes saying “Hello, Chris Hansen, why don’t you take a seat over here?” :slight_smile:

If I was the maitre-d’, I would hide from him and call out, “Come on in and have a cookie; I’m changing my shirt!”

Is the one on tonight from New Jersey new? Because if so, Hansen seems to have turned the smug superiority up to eleven. He just walked up to some guy on the beach while wearing sunglasses and trendy suit with no socks. What a pompous pud. He’s also seemingly much more of a wiseass, which I didn’t think was possible. And they have added a bit where the female decoy explains how she expertly reelled them in. And did I just see a young Asian perp ram his head into the bar?

Hey. man, do you know your 14-year-old daughter is cruising for men online???