I'm Employed!!!

After nearly 7 months of unemployment, I have finally got a new job. It’s an Administrative Assistant Job, not programming, but I’m going to be doing a certain amount of work with the company’s computers. The salary’s reasonable, and the company looks good. What’s funny about this is my first interview was last Thurday, after a sleepless night thanks to an automobile accident, and my final interview was today, after being up all night with a case of stomach flu. They’ve really got to see me sometime after I’ve had 8 hours sleep!

I’m employed!! :smiley:
:Does the happy worker bee dance around the living room:

CJ

Congrats!

'Grats!

Congratulations!

That’s awesome! I’m very happy for you.

Yay! It must have been all the good luck and best wishes your valentines brought with them.

Hey, that’s wonderful!! Congratulations, CJ! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

…now it’s my turn…

This is wonderful to hear, cj, congratulations!

Oh, you’re still in my prayers, Polycarp.

By the way, to everyone who was keeping me in your thoughts and prayers, thanks. I did appreciate it.

CJ

Way to go! And computer access too!

Hope the neck is feeling better. Did you get the car fixed yet?

Luck and happiness in your new job!

Hurrah! Congratulations! Maybe it’ll be my turn next…

Congrats! I’m working on getting a job right now as well.

That’s awesome!

Now when are you going to get down here for a dopefest?

Congrats. I’ve been following your situation and I’m quite happy for you.

Congratulations. Great news. I hope you love your new job.

Woo, wonderful! I was unemployed for several months last year myself, and I’m so happy to have found a job, so I’m so glad to hear you’ve finally found something as well. :slight_smile:

Congratulations, and good luck in your new job! :slight_smile:

Yaaaay, CJ! I’m so happy for you. Although I was kind of hoping I could con you into carrying papers with me on Sundays…

Enjoy your new job!
karol

Awriiiiiiiight! Finally! Rock on!

does a happy dance