I'm flaming the entire SDMB

You bet Missy2u! It’s nice to see at least one poster has come to their senses. I will most definately introduce you at first opportunity.

BTW check out my new sig.

:smiley:

Help me, aha. Capitalization problem: If I begin a sentence with your name, should I capitalize the first a? I don’t want to get left out of the $100 a plate “Get to Know Ed and Jerry” fundraiser on a technicality. Eagerly awaiting clarification.

No, wait! I’ve finally figgered it out!

aha - nickname of Ahasuerus, either of two kings of the Medes and Persians, especially the one (often identified as Xerxes I) who was married to Esther - (Ezra 4:6).

E-I-E-I-O

as_u_wish,

No sir! you should not capitolize it!!! And I would appreciate you not confusing me with the fucking facts ok? I have spent most of my life doing things half-assed. I am not going to start doing them correctly now.

I chose aha cause any sub specie monkey with a double row of teeth, tripping on LSD with a tuning fork stuck up his ass vibrating in C# could type it without looking and in a nano second.

Read my lips: No caps pauses dashes hypens nuttin at the beginning end or in the middle.

Simplicity is bless,and as you grow older and learn the ways of the world these things will come natural to you.

Now if you want to be on the porch with the big dogs like me, Ed and Jerry, don’t ask anymore infantile questions just follow my lead.
All in all however not a bad question as_u_wish. :slight_smile:

Sorry to keep bumping up this thread myself but Unclebeer’s post came in at the same time I was answering as_u_wishes…anyway to damn bad, you don’t like it? Talk to either of my pals Ed or Jerry. smirk

Unclebeer:

Esther ehhhh?? (rubbing chin} I barely remember her…flight attendent right? (squinting eyes) did she bring up my name? Surely she didn’t dredge up that tired old story of her having my baby some years ago did she?

I may just have to take out a restraining order on her.

My balogna has a first name,
It’s O-S-C-A-R,
My balogna has last name,
It’s M-A-Y-E-R
It’s Oscar Mayer,
B-O-L-O-G-N-A!

I’m sorry aha, I’m not really trying to poke fun at you. I just can’t stop posting this shit; I think I’ve lost my tiny little mind.

I believe the Smithsonian-approved ORIGINAL version goes:

My bologna has a first name
It’s O-S-C-A-R
My bologna has a second name
It’s M-A-Y-E-R
Oh, I love to eat it every day
And if you ask me why, I’ll saaaaaaaaaaay . . .
That Oscar Mayer
Has a Way
With B-O-L-O-G-N-A.

Pass the mustard.

I believe you are correct, pugluvr and thanks for the assist.

Officially ranked as the #1 and #2 lamest things to say in the pit.

God damn love fests in the pit… Have you all come down with the orangecakes virus? Come here to flame or don’t come at all, gastropods.

looks around
Starts chant:
“AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA, AHA” etc.
*leaves to scattered applause and much booing.
I’m sorry aha it was a compulsion I had to do it.
Keith
PS: You don’t have to capitalize Odieman when you blast me.

Sorry, Alphagene, we did get a bit touchy-feely there for a moment — now I’ll do it the right way.

(Pulls out soapbox and clambers onto it. Raises fist in the air.)

GODDAM IT! It there’s anything – ANYTHING that pisses me off, it’s when they get that bologna song wrong. We all musta heard it MILLIONS of times on TV! I mean, if we can’t get the bologna song right, then what does that say of the our collective American conscience? Next thing you know, it will be the Oscar Mayer WIENER song that somebody futzes up! Umm – how does that go -----

I know! I know!!! Call on me!!!

I’m glad that you’re an Oscar Mayer Wiener–
Sickly brown and made of chopped up pork.
Cuz now no one will even raise an eyebrow
When I boil you and prick you with a fork.

Or something like that.

No, more like this:

OH, I wish I was a Michael Jackson wiener
That is what I’d really want to be
'Cause if I was a Michael Jackson wiener
On the air would pictures of me beeeeeeeee . . . .

Thank you, thank you. Bosco songs coming.

Capitolize??? Who’s erecting this building?

And the judges scores on that flame:
5.6 6.4 4.5 6.8 (the american judge) 4.3 ( swiss judge)

OK asshole, now your getting personal!

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

aha, you are to damn funny, glad Ed and Jerry saw fit to welcome you and keep you around and in the loop.

You know, aha implying that my posts need improvement is like William Conrad telling me I need to lose weight.

You should stick to posting poop threads.

S-A-TUR-DAY
NIGHT!
S-A-TUR-DAY
NIGHT!
S-S-S-Saturday Ni-ight! S-S-S-Saturday Ni-ight!

Ok thanks Esprix now I have that song stuck in my head for the rest of the say. :mad:

From aha:

Just leave me out of it, OK?