I'm heading over to the grocery store.

Do you need me to pick anything up for you?

I’m fresh out of razor blades and beef-flavored ramen in the styrofoam cup. “Smack” ramen, I think it’s called. Oh, and a sixpack of diet cherry 7-up. Thanks bunches!

damn if that’s not exactly what I need also…

and some milk and Godiva ice cream if it’s not too much trouble.

I could actually use some eggs. Please, get the brown-shelled, vegetarian-fed, free-range eggy-weggs.

I’ll make ya breakfast if you do. :slight_smile:

Hey, yeah. Here’s a 10-spot. Could you pick me up a six of that Dead Guy Ale? and a Kit-Kat.
Thanks, Snooooopy

Cheez-Wiz.

And Cheeze Curls.

What can I say? I’m in a cheezy mood.

I know people say those damn noodles are addictive, but I didn’t know the manufacturers had gotten so blatant about it…

Anyway. Couldja pick up a quart of lowfat milk for the baby? The organic stuff if they’ve got it. And a pound of whatever fish is on special today, and a big tub of chocolate pudding from the deli. Thanks!

Some brown sugar cinnamon Pop Tarts (without the frosting!) and a package of Earl Grey tea, please?

OOh…I could use a cream cheese danish for breakfast! Also some 60 watt lightbulbs, I keep forgetting. And one of those disposable cameras.

Thanks! xo

A box of Special K and skim milk would be great right about now.

Gotta wash down that greasy hamburger I had last night, dont’cha know? :wink:

Milk, half a gallon, 1%. Tampons, mini. Bagels, poppy seed. Bananas, but only if they’re perfectly ripe, yellow, no brown spots. Oh, and Doritos, Cool Ranch. I’ll pay you when you get back. Thanks!

I just got back from vacation so I have a big list!

Fresh Seafood: 1 Salmon Fillet, 1 pound of shrimp, 1 pound of scallops

**Cheese:**1 pound of Pecorino, 1 pound of Parmesan (in block form), 1 pound of Fontina, 1 large conatiner of 2% (lowfat) large curd cottage cheese

Other Dairy: 1 pint of heavy cream, 1 quart of 2% milk, butter

Vegetables: 1 red bell pepper, 1 orange bell pepper, 1 yellow bell pepper, 1 bag / container of mixed organic baby / spring greens, 1 bunch of spinach, 1 bunch parsley, 1 bunch green onions, 2 vine ripened tomatoes, 2 bulbs of garlic
Misc.: A few boxes of Lean Pockets (any kind except the “Cheesburger” kind–shudder)

Alkeehaul 1 bottle of Sauvignon Blanc (not too cheap, not too expensive), 1 bottle of Rosemont Shiraz
That’s all I can think of for now altough I’m sure I’m forgetting something!

Could you pick me up a winning lottery ticket while you’re there?

Just checked my cupboard and I need…

• A hand-crank style eggbeater.
  • 37… no, make that 40 large boxes of lime Jello.
  • Shower cap.
  • No-Doz
  • one tub of sour cream frosting
  • one whole coconut
  • two bottles of peach schnapps
  • half pound of gummi-worms.
  • balloons (round ONLY!)

What can I cay?
I’m throwing a party!

Thanks bunches

I’m too macho to buy Tampons. How about some really absorbent paper towels instead?

Oh, you are such a love!

[li] A jar of alfredo sauce (too tired to make my own tonight)[/li][li] A can of sweet peas (no salt)[/li][li] A box of penne pasta[/li][li] A box of angel hair pasta[/li](I can’t decide between the two)
[li] A bottle of white wine would be nice (I am still not used to buying wine in the grocery store.)[/li][li] A head of Romaine lettuce[/li][li] A half pound of American cheese[/li][li] A pound of salad shrimp[/li][li] Half a dozen eggs (I’ll hard boil them here).[/li][li] A bottle of French dressing.[/li][li] A carrot cake, if they have one.[/li]
[And you can stay for dinner, if you like!]

If they don’t have any of the above, a quart of choclate milk would be very nice.

BTW, you can use (former)Roommate’s tactic in buying Tampons: just put a bottle of Motrin on top of the box and a 2 lb. bag of M&Ms or a really big candy bar next to the box, and stand there with a really haggard look, tapping your foot. Many, many people will let you through the line ahead of them.

I suppose pantiliners are out of the question?

I need 4 gallons of 2% milk, 1 gallon of skim, a carton of eggs (18 count), and if the bakery has any of the BIG cinnamon rolls, the children have been asking for those.

If you run across M&Ms, I’d like them too, but I’d appreciate your putting them in a separate bag so the kids don’t get to them before I do.

1 package of baby wipes and a bottle of scotch.

It’s been that kind of day.