I'm NOT PMSing...

I’m H-O-R-N-Y!

WARNING:
TOPIC MAY BE CONSIDERED DISGUSTING

Any of you other women feel this way during your monthlies?

My husband does indulge me, albeit reluctantly. No oral sex at this time - I don’t blame him!

Any of you men (or women, for that matter) induldge your S.O. at this time of the month?

Men are from Mars, women are from Venus, dogs are from Pluto. - Anonymous

But isn’t your Aunt in town to visit right now? :slight_smile:

“The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.” - Humphrey Bogart

Uhh, I kinda think that’s the point, Unc. She’s saying that’s why she’s especially fiesty…

To add a response that deals with the OP, I 've been in this situation. As I was unwilling to do the normal deed, we had to find alternate ways of satisying this itch.

“I’m still here, asshole!”-Angus Bethune

Flyp, my post was a light-hearted poke at a response from this thread:
http://www.straightdope.com/ubb/Forum4/HTML/001876.html

“The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.” - Humphrey Bogart

Okay, I’m a bit slow; three posts to actually respond to the topic, sheeesh.

Ummm…how to phrase this gently…

Okay, I’ll wade in the red river anytime, just won’t drink from it. I’m outta here now.

Fair enough, Unc.

If you’re Inaudible, and she’s Invisible, can I be Oblivious? I’m sure my participation in this thread should speak volumes for my references.

Does the fact that both of you made me laugh help?

You guys crack me up.

I’m glad you enjoyed it Can’t. This has been some of my best work all day!

I find it seems to be a bit more “mushy” than normal. But hey, for guys if its moist, just insert, thrust, repeat- even if it gets a little messy

geez, I can’t believe I just said that!

:::must go hide now:::

“I’m not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.”-- Calvin and Hobbes
(__)
\/-------\ | |-----| |
…c.c…c.c…

Did you know that the two biggesat law firms in San Francisco are nicknamed “PMS” and “MoFo” (Pillsbury Madison & Sutro and Morrison-Forrester)? I don’t know what that has to do with anything, really. Just thought it was funny.

Yes, I get rather horny around that time, and so have many of my girlfriends. As a result, to borrow the biker terminology, I have earned my red wings many times over. It’s really not that bad, especially after the first couple of days, when there aren’t so many… how do I put this gently? Clumps. Eeugh. That puts a real dampener on the libido, let me tell you.

Of all the times for euphemisms to fail me…

Modest? You bet I’m modest! I am the queen of modesty!

I wish my SO was around any time of the month all month, cause it doesnt matter WHEN it is Im always horney

Me?? an asshole?? You better believe it!

Heather Lee
XheatherleeX@aol.com

How do you make vampire tea?

In answer to the OP, that’s why God gave us showers and towels.

Unless it something like the elevator scene in The Shining, When the doors opened and the hall was flooded with blood, then I don’t have a problem with it.

I don’t think I’d ever want to try the red wings thing. Even if I did. it would have to be with somebody who’d be willing to kiss me, afterwards.

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Gee guys, just tell her to put in a cork (tampon) and wash after the installation. And then wa-la, no mess and she’ll love ya for it. If you want to impress her, you can always grab the string with your teeth to remove the cork afterward. :o

Hmm. I’ll sure be glad when the Lion gets home. :o :wink:

Ayesha - Lioness

You sound reasonable. Must be time to up my medication.

Clumps? Yuck.

OH BOY! Haven’t we done this before? Ride me till I’m out of breath but gee… go down on me? No thanks! That usually isn’t what I want anyway. I want hard, male flesh, driving against me until my clit screams…

But hey, that’s just me.

Best,
Byz

Whew… im sure glad to hear im normal… for a while i was thinking i was the only female horndog going. This prime thing is awesome… just underworked

We are, each of us angels with only one wing;
and we can only fly by
embracing one another

While I admit to having less than full knowledge of the menses cycle, I think your period is the time when you’re least likely to get pregnant, right ladies?

So I wonder why men (at least those who don’t want offspring) haven’t figured this out, and aren’t trying to jump bleeding women’s bones?

Though, in fairness, perhaps they’ve all heard neuro’s comment on clumps? Good God, grrl, that’s about a mile over the bad taste horizon and accelerating.

I’d always heard that “red wings” was just having sex with someone while they were riding the cotton pony.

One of my guy friends calls going down on a woman at that time “earning your red badge of courage.”

“Sludge” in one thread, “clumps” in another.

:::thud::::

All knowledge is not good.