I'm starting my own country

Can I be the Duchess of Milton? I’ll rule my duchy with an iron Swingline!

I want to be Chief Cat Herder!

Can I be Minister for Random Plans, you see I have this plan for infinite energy…

Can I be Secretary of All Things Fun to Play With?

Or Chief Executioner of All People Who Piss Me Off?

I’d like to be Secretary of Disinformation (we can think of a name for public use later). My first order of business would be to invent a country, say Greatistan, that we could blame all our problems on and would take the heat for all your brilliant ideas, that have somehow turned out to be not 100% perfect, through no fault of your own your highness.

You can’t run a country without a Ministry of Female Underwear Removal and Inspection. I don’t want to run it, but I would like to work there.

I’d cut my right hand for the position of Justice Minister in Asgard.

Can I be in charge of something too? Can I? Can I?

I can be Chief, Vice President in Charge of Enjoyment of Space, Air and Water.

I, personally, lay claim to the the title of (get ready for it…)

Warlord of Exsanguination, Defenestration and Evisceration. Pillager of Pies and Snacks, Watcher of Pretty Women

Which is completely different than the Watcher of Pretty Woman; a job better applied as a torture device for King Odinoneeye’s enemies

I want to be Lord High Poobah! But not of anything, I don’t want to be tied down with actual responsibilities, I just want the privileges of high rank with nothing to do for it. I can be the foundation of your national aristocracy and live a life of wealth and conspicuous consumption. Somebody’s got to make the sacrifice so that the peasants will have something to revolt against.

All the above wishes are granted with the following provisions.
Vunderbob, you are Chief Executioner of All People that Piss You Off as long as they Piss Me Off as well. Also, you can double duty as Secretary of All Things Fun To Play With Except PS2. Hal Briston already called that.

Elenia I don’t need a concumbine, but Tapioca Desxtrin is inspector of the royal harem which doesn’t exist yet, so if you’re cousin would like to be the royal harem.

P.S. It doesn’t matter if I’m cute, I’m in charge!

Can I be the Secretary of Fun and Excitement?

What’s your official stand on, “Retirees Who Generally Mooch Off The Public Largess?” If I can count on you for a little cash each month I might be persuaded to come over and hang for a while. Don’t want any work, responsibilities, chores, obligations, or items of productivity - but I do a mean hang out and do what I want all day.

VunderBob already called this one in post #24. :smiley:

I would like to apply for the post of “Official Court Composer.” I would also head the Ministry of Cultural Purity: Music Division

I will require discretionary power to summarily execute all those who compose, perform, promote or listen to anything Muzak, Top 40, Lite Jazz or anything else soulless, saccharine or created with commercial rather than creative intent.

We will, however, promote and provide for all those who wish to contribute to the culture of our society in the musical arts, as long it’s not one of the above.

In addition to sitting around playing music all day, I would work closely with duffer’s BPB&S (Bureau of Pot, Booze and Smokes) performing random quality control checks on the substances that pass through the borders of the kingdom.

We could of course retire there at 25, right?

All right Picker, but here are my rules concerning the creation of music.

Musicians are allowed to produce 1 and only 1 song a year. This song must be honed to perfection. Each musician is allowed 1 and only 1 bad song. If they produce a bad song twice, their music license is revoked and they must get a real job.

Pick me! Pick me! I wanna be in charge of Homeland Perversity, right here! Me! Me!

I’m down with that. I’m assuming that as official composer, I will be exempt from the one song a year requirement? In the interests of the state, of course…