I'm think I'm the only person under 50 who likes Grape Nuts.

Well? Am I?

Yes. :smiley:

I’m under 50 and I like grape nuts.

On iced cream.

Try it, it’s good!

I like them. I’m under 50.

mmmmmm…Grape Nuts.

I’m also under 50 and like my Grape Nuts with peaches and milk.

mmmmmm

I do feel sorry, though, for those nutless Grapes, though.

:smiley:

I loved them as a child but now they taste like gravel to me.

Grape nuts taste good to me; I’m 18.

I prefer Grape Nuts or nothing in the morning. Enjoy them immensely - I’m 15 for the record.

I can’t often eat a whole bowl for breakfast, but I love adding them to ice cream and yogurt, and [sub]gratuitous birthday reference[/sub] I’m only halfway to 50. :cool:

I love 'em, in moderation. If I eat them more than a couple days in a row they start getting old real fast. But other than that, they taste great. I’m 22.

I like 'em, but I don’t eat 'em anymore cause they’re full of fat.

mmmmm… Grape Nuts.

No, you’re not the only one.

Grape Nuts are actually a form of gravel.

mmmmm… Grape Nuts.

No, you’re not the only one.

Grape-Nuts ice cream and Grape-Nuts pudding. Yeah boy.

Mmmm Grape Nuts! I’m well under 50 (I am! I am!) and I love … get this – Uncle Sam cereal. It plainly says on the front of the box that it’s a laxative. Like being food is only incidential :rolleyes: :smiley:

Loves me some wheat germ on yogurt too. I am a fuddy duddy in the making.

I like them, mostly when I mix them with other cereals.
And I am under 50!

I have a box in my kitchen right now.My kids think they’re awful, but what do they know? I don’t eat them for breakfast,the thought of anything but coffee in the morning makes me nauseous.I like them for an afternoon or early evening snack with a little sugar sprinkled on.

I’m 23, my roommate does the grocery shoping. He buys Cheerios, Corn Flakes, and Special K, and I always make sure to remind him to get Grape Nuts as well. Love 'em, I do.

I like them hot! mmmmm!

Its better than oatmeal.

Then again, I like prunes, too.

Mr babs says I am an old person in a young person’s body.