Interview in Chicago (accommodations needed)

I’ve gotten nibbles, but this looks like it’s going to be the first bite. I made the short list. So, I’ve got an interview in Chicago this Friday for a nine month contract at a bank. I’ll be taking the bus Fri morning for the afternoon interview. The recruiter might be paying for half of the bus fair. I miss the days when the recruiter would pay for transportation and accommodations. Oh, well.

If we can figure out a place to stay for a night or two in Chicago, we’d like to check out the apartment scene. If anyone wants to put up a couple of moderators for a night or two, let us know. It would be most appreciated. We get there Friday the 14th and we’d like to leave the 15th or the 16th.

We can be reached at either cajunman1951@aol.com or drmatrix1953@aol.com. Please include SDMB in the subject line.

Our thanks in advance.

Let me be the first to wish you the best of luck. I only wish that I had a place in Chicago to offer up but alas… Anyways, they’d be getting a helluva guy to work for them.

Good luck :slight_smile:

Best of luck!

We don’t bite . . . we’re housebroken . . . we’ve quit smoking.

Do you shed? :slight_smile:

This is wonderful news! Best of luck to you both!

I cannot believe you haven’t been inundated with people who want you to crash on their floor!

Suffice to say, if you ever need a place to stay in Bellingham, WA…you got one. Not that anyone actually wants to move here, mostly, and jobs here are few and far between-but still…we’d have SUCH FUN!

I’ll be praying for you tommorow, darlings!

My Love,

Cheri