Introducing a new doper

Everybody say hi to my husband.

hillbilly king

(his idea, not mine) :rolleyes:

Hi! :slight_smile:

Where is he? A little stage fright? Don’t be afraid, jump right in.

Hello…

Thanks for the welcoming.

Hi, and welcome to the boards! :slight_smile:

Hi, and welcome to the boards! :slight_smile:

A double-post ten minutes apart, and I only hit “submit” once… weird.

Are you currently wearing overalls? Are your feet unshod? Do you have a hog rolling around in your front yard? Do you sprinkle your conversation with “if I had my druthers” and “natcherly”? Is anyone in your family named Daisy Mae? Do you call your parents Pappy and Mammy?
If you answer no to any of the above, then for the purpose of accuracy we will have to ask both of you to change your names to hillbilly wannabe queen/king.

Not hillbilly wannabe’s, but automaticly considered hillbilly’s because of location. Actualy we don’t live anywhere near any hills.

I told my husband there are some nice people on here. I also told him there are a few a$$holes. But during the time I’ve been here, I have never seen such a rude post in a thread welcoming a new member.

Welcome, **hillbilly king **!

I hope you have a wonderful stay, and please let me know if the ::huggle:: machine in the lobby is malfunctioning. It is my responsiblity to make sure that all ::huggles:: are available when needed. :slight_smile:

Welcome!

That’s for both of you, since I don’t think I ever welcomed hillbilly queen. Why don’t you tell us more about yourselves? Speaking for myself, when I see the word “hillbilly” I think of the Clampett family. For me, “hillbilly” is a matter of culture (or lack thereof), not a matter of geography.

I’m not saying you’re wrong - just saying that we probably have different associations for that word.

hillbilly queen, it was supposed to be a joke. You have my deepest apologies. I suppose it was in poor taste.

Ummmm…maybe I have been “whooshed”, but I think Arnold was kidding? In fact, I am quite sure he was. Maybe I got “whooshed” by hillbilly queen. I can be SO clueless!

And I also did not get a chance to welcome you, hillbilly queen…WELCOME!

Ahhhh…a day late and a dollar short once again. :rolleyes:

Welcome, your majesties!

Apology accepted, well, by me anyway.

Oh my. That takes some major cajones to call an Admin an asshole in an MPSIMS thread. Welcome to the boards hillbilly Royals.

Rude?
Well, sorta.
But it could have been worse.
You could have been compared to the British Royals.
Buck teeth, sticky-out ears, inbred.

Yikes! :eek:

Hi hillbilly king! Is this the same guy who likes his ass licked like a gay dog? Do you kiss her after? Maybe they both have no taste buds.

No TurdoDoucheBag this is the guy who doesn’t like his ass licked. Get your facts straight before you come into my thread.